History of Buffalo Bills Espn

Pete

16 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I love how at the rockpile people brought kegs and grills into the stands....that is so Buffalo

my mother was telling me the other day at Rockpile people would throw chicken wings, she got hit a couple times

32 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

Every time I watch it I am reminded of how much I hate Rick Forking Reilly.

He comes across as absolute jackass.  Then he doubled down with his Miss America crack.   It implies women outside those states are not as attractive 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mattynh said:

I love how at the rockpile people brought kegs and grills into the stands....that is so Buffalo

At the Rockpile, my friend Joe and a buddy brought a 1/4 keg and placed it on an empty seat. A neighbor complained that the keg was taking up a seat. Joe, of course, reached into his pocket and produced a ticket for the keg seat.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, billykay said:

At the Rockpile, my friend Joe and a buddy brought a 1/4 keg and placed it on an empty seat. A neighbor complained that the keg was taking up a seat. Joe, of course, reached into his pocket and produced a ticket for the keg seat.

Post of the year candidate right here! 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Is Vincent Gallo’s mother still alive?  I hope she gets to see our Bills win it!

I saw her last year walking by our tailgate in Lot 3 I think it was.

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

It's sad seeing the fans in this video who passed without ever witnessing a Buffalo Super Bowl victory: Tim Russert, Van Miller, Jack Kemp, etc.

Don't worry, they'll see it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billykay said:

A group of 10 of us would go to games in the late 70s, early 80s with a 5 gallon igloo cooler of vodka and iced tea. We'd all pitch in $2 and buy the cooler a ticket and tape it to it. People would get pissed but not a thing they could do with Mr. Igloo having a ticket

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, jkx2 said:

A group of 10 of us would go to games in the late 70s, early 80s with a 5 gallon igloo cooler of vodka and iced tea. We'd all pitch in $2 and buy the cooler a ticket and tape it to it. People would get pissed but not a thing they could do with Mr. Igloo having a ticket

Man, you guys must have been lit up by the end of the game. 🍻

1 hour ago, jkx2 said:

It's amazing the things you could get away with back in those days.  I know people did stuff like that back then but as hard as I'm trying I really can't even dream of trying to do something like that nowadays.

• Like (+1) 1