State by state rooting interests

6 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Florida rooting for Tampa is highly debatable. Most were not born there...

As of a study done a few years ago, only 36% of Floridians are native born.

That's the second lowest state in the Union, behind only Nevada.

Only 3 states have native-born populations below 40%: FL, NV, and Arizona.

Being in Fort Lauderdale and driving with my Bills license plate frame, Bills flags in the window, Bills face mask hanging from the mirror and wearing the "Might Be Chilly t-shirt the past few weeks I have received nothing but positive comments, waves (all fingers up!) and thumbs up gestures. Last night as I was leaving the local Publix supermarket a guy in a Dolphins shirt motioned me to lower my window. He said "Good luck" I said this was a long time coming and he agreed and said good luck again ans something like go all the way.. I have not had even one negative comment or gesture the past 2 weeks. Lot of Bills Luv down here

Edited by FTLBillsfan

49 minutes ago, FTLBillsfan said:

Being in Fort Lauderdale and driving with my Bills license plate frame, Bills flags in the window, Bills face mask hanging from the mirror and wearing the "Might Be Chilly t-shirt the past few weeks I have received nothing but positive comments, waves (all fingers up!) and thumbs up gestures. Last night as I was leaving the local Publix supermarket a guy in a Dolphins shirt motioned me to lower my window. He said "Good luck" I said this was a long time coming and he agreed and said good luck again ans something like go all the way.. I have not had even one negative comment or gesture the past 2 weeks. Lot of Bills Luv down here

Yeah, seems like we're the feel good underdog story with the generous fan base now. Once we are top of the mountain I'm thinking it might not be so cordial. 😄