Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:


 

Shot: Biden Has Signed a Record 21 Executive Orders In Less Than a Week.

—MRCTV, today.

 

 

Chaser: “You can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

—Joe Biden, October, 2020.

 

 

😎

 

 

Yes he is undoing the what the dictator did. Understand?

 

Now you can see all the ***** Trump did... And you can see it all get undone.

All that hard work and brainwashing down the drain.

Edited by TBBills
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What evidence did they have that 50K troops were needed to be there?  But they didn't know about the great Coup of Jan 2021?   The troops were there as props.  Period.  To bang home further

Since this is day one , lets start a hew thread. List the lies Biden has told. !. I will not us the military as a show.    Biden has 50K troops guarding empty streets.    

It is hard to sympathize...............what else did you expect ?     “WE FEEL USED AND BETRAYED.”    Yeah, who could have seen that coming, “Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden?”

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:


 

Shot: Biden Has Signed a Record 21 Executive Orders In Less Than a Week.

—MRCTV, today.

 

 

Chaser: “You can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

—Joe Biden, October, 2020.

 

 

😎

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

 

 

 

This is what we have become.  Congress can't compromise and pass anything beyond an omni Bus bill or one to raise the debt ceiling so we don't have ANOTHER shutdown.  So the president makes proclamations that the next president gets rid of.

 

When President Obama proclaimed DACA he told congress to then pass a law about it.  Meanwhile, 9 years later <crickets>

 

Sad.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

This is what we have become.  Congress can't compromise and pass anything beyond an omni Bus bill or one to raise the debt ceiling so we don't have ANOTHER shutdown.  So the president makes proclamations that the next president gets rid of.

 

When President Obama proclaimed DACA he told congress to then pass a law about it.  Meanwhile, 9 years later <crickets>

 

Sad.


Two party system - it will be what destroys this country. And well, fascists too. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

This is what we have become.  Congress can't compromise and pass anything beyond an omni Bus bill or one to raise the debt ceiling so we don't have ANOTHER shutdown.  So the president makes proclamations that the next president gets rid of.

 

When President Obama proclaimed DACA he told congress to then pass a law about it.  Meanwhile, 9 years later <crickets>

 

Sad.

More than sad.  It's feeding towards dictatorship.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

LOL...............

 

So predictable.

 

 

  EtT7o72XAAQg1F8?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

EtQ3EsIVkAADX0V?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EtQqoYDXMAM7eXL?format=jpg&name=360x360

Neither you or the lady you posted read that... So sad to be you. Another reason why you shouldn't search twitter all day b.c it will make you look stupid.

Edited by TBBills
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, Wacka said:

Since this is day one , lets start a hew thread. List the lies Biden has told.

!. I will not us the military as a show. 

 

Biden has 50K troops guarding empty streets.

 

 

 

Shirley, you jest.  Or are these your lies?  I'm not sure which you mean.  

 

They were / are are still there because of the Jan 6 insurrection.  The reports stated up to 20,000 of them. 

(That # didn't include State Police and other law officers that had to be called in.) 

 

The Pentagon had authorized up to 25,000 National Guard members 1 week later. 

 

Why s0 many remain....  Additional concerns surround March 4, the date when some QAnon conspiracy theorists falsely believe Trump will be inaugurated for a second time despite having lost the election to Biden, according to the claim.

 

psst .....  QAnon relies on a belief that high profile members of the Democratic Party will be exposed as child sex-traffickers in a mass-arrest event known as "The Storm."

 

 

Serious question...   How many who responded actually live and or work in the area? 

 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

    This imbecile got one thing right, the smh part because that describes to a T the democrat

party 'hate'. A shrink will obviously say those who carry so much hate, hate themselves the most.

This whole forum posts and responses reflects this 100%.

   Lol you can read the hatred  in democrat's tense faces, you can hear hear it in everything they say, and 

clearly get that vibe in everything they write.

  

Edited by Unforgiven
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

    This imbecile got one thing right, the smh part because that describes to a T the democrat

party 'hate'. A shrink will obviously say those who carry so much hate, hate themselves the most.

This whole forum posts and responses reflects this 100%.

   Lol you can read the hatred  in democrat's tense faces, you can hear hear it in everything they say, and 

clearly get that vibe in everything they write.

  

 

The MAGA's or Q-ist had no problems when the golfer in charge signed his EO's.

 

I even saw them bitching on FB about VP Harris getting her vaccine, weeks after they applauded Pence for getting his shots. 

 

 

They had no issue with AO wiping out good Obama policies (good to many people fwiw) that were in place.

 

I'll even add in the "reappearance" of Fiscal Responsibilities after Jan 20th.  

  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

    This imbecile got one thing right, the smh part because that describes to a T the democrat

party 'hate'. A shrink will obviously say those who carry so much hate, hate themselves the most.

This whole forum posts and responses reflects this 100%.

   Lol you can read the hatred  in democrat's tense faces, you can hear hear it in everything they say, and 

clearly get that vibe in everything they write.

  

He has to reverse the barbarian bull#### Trump did... Man you guys never think and it keeps making you look worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

LOL...............

 

So predictable.

 

 

  EtT7o72XAAQg1F8?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

EtQ3EsIVkAADX0V?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EtQqoYDXMAM7eXL?format=jpg&name=360x360

The key word here is "unaccompanied" they aren't separating children from their parents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBBills said:

He has to reverse the barbarian bull#### Trump did... Man you guys never think and it keeps making you look worse.

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord is barbarian? Really? Just a tad bit of hyperbole there....no?

 

The problem we ALL have is that congress simply isn't working together anymore, so it all comes down to the President, who then signs Executive Orders, and the pendulum just keeps swinging back and forth.  All because congress has learned that compromise doesn't "pay", so they fight non-stop with each other knowing that their base (on both sides) will consider them a champion. It's all really sad.

  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord is barbarian? Really? Just a tad bit of hyperbole there....no?

 

The problem we ALL have is that congress simply isn't working together anymore, so it all comes down to the President, who then signs Executive Orders, and the pendulum just keeps swinging back and forth.  All because congress has learned that compromise doesn't "pay", so they fight non-stop with each other knowing that their base (on both sides) will consider them a champion. It's all really sad.

We desperately need a true third party option

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldmanfan said:

We desperately need a true third party option

I agree, if only so as to move the other two parties off of this stalemate. Trump wasn't trying to be a dictator, and neither was Obama, and nor will Biden be  either....unless Congress continues to get NOTHING done year after year.  The Country shouldn't have to wait for one party to win every office and seat to move forward on issues facing its people. But right now, we do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats are socialists lite who are communists lite.

 

To democrats,  compromise  is not crying when they say BOHICA.

  • Eyeroll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

We desperately need a true third party option

No.  We don’t need to become Canada. They are permanently liberal because of the extra parties mucking up the works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2021 at 5:53 PM, B-Man said:


 

Shot: Biden Has Signed a Record 21 Executive Orders In Less Than a Week.

—MRCTV, today.

 

 

Chaser: “You can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

—Joe Biden, October, 2020.

 

 

😎

 

 

 

A more detailed and objective report on the nature of Biden's executive orders.

 

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/03/963380189/with-28-executive-orders-signed-president-biden-is-off-to-a-record-start

 

Many are for the formation of committees to review and investigate policy. For example, responsible Covid-19 pandemic federal planning and actions.

 

We all should take a break from the Twitter and so-called news outlets  that sensationalize every topic.

 

The rational is probably simply that most were transition team planned orders to unwind many of Trump's arbitrary executive orders. This is SOP for each incoming administration.

 

Trump, even though he had the Senate majority, heavily resorted to executive orders. He had a slow start, then piled them on during his 4-year tenure as he struggled to get Senate backing for many that pushed or ignored policy norms.

 

 

More tracking and comparison data on the subject:

 

All executive orders from last few decades by president:

 

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

We desperately need a true third party option

How about abolishing political parties? 

 

why? Because this thread... it’s like my kids arguing...

 

your party guy said EOs bad and then signed a bunch...

 

well yours did first that’s the only reason he did.... 

 

well he just did it to fix the ones your guy did before him did...  

 

are not 

 

are too

 

you're stupid

 

no you're stupider 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...