Biden's lies

Wacka

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hypocrisy.thumb.jpg.1ee57ca65ca35e7e99f1

Good.

You know why we have to do this?

Because of idiots like you spreading fake info about the vaccine and not getting vaccinated.

I hope you're proud of your choices Bonnie...

lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Good.

You know why we have to do this?

Because of idiots like you spreading fake info about the vaccine and not getting vaccinated.

I hope you're proud of your choices Bonnie...

lmao

Wow, I bet @B-Manhad no idea the impact his posts on this board would have on the people of South Africa. What do the unvaccinated in the US have to do with the people in another continent? Or are they right winged, triggered Trump lovers there also?

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Wow, I bet @B-Manhad no idea the impact his posts on this board would have on the people of South Africa. What do the unvaccinated in the US have to do with the people in another continent? Or are they right winged, triggered Trump lovers there also?

You sound triggered

On 11/28/2021 at 12:20 PM, B-Man said:

Hypocrisy.thumb.jpg.1ee57ca65ca35e7e99f1

How anyone with a shred of integrity doesn't acknowledge the hypocrisy with this is amazing to me.  You really need to be a garbage person to not see this.

• Agree 1

On 11/29/2021 at 9:04 PM, Tenhigh said:

How anyone with a shred of integrity doesn't acknowledge the hypocrisy with this is amazing to me.  You really need to be a garbage person to not see this.

Selective memory.  Just goes to show you what I've been saying since the beginning: that no one would have done a good job with Wuhan virus last year.  Now it will be Joey's turn to bear the brunt.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden: The Brian Williams presidency

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-brian-williams-presidency-180009966.html

I know this has been a trend with him for a long time but what is the point of the Golda Meir story?  In what context did he bring it up?   Is he just trying to name drop?  If that's the case it's pretty pathetic.  

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I know this has been a trend with him for a long time but what is the point of the Golda Meir story?  In what context did he bring it up?   Is he just trying to name drop?  If that's the case it's pretty pathetic.  

That and his brain is Swiss cheese from dementia. 

• Agree 1