Biden's lies

Wacka

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Let's watch the situation unfold, shall we? You commented on the post with the link in the Trump's legacy three. I'm in no way here defending Trump, I'm here trying to keep up with information from both sides and make up my own mind. I lean conservative though, 

I have zero issues with conservatives, and likely share many values.  I am no longer going to put up with Trumpanzees being blatantly and willfully ignorant to facts.  

Biden mouth is writing alot of checks. How is he, and the house and the Senate going to get out 100 million vaccines in 100 days, while they spend the next 2 weeks figuring out how to impeach Trump, and pass another giant stimulus bill? That seems like alot of work for a typically slow moving process. 

It will be interesting to watch these problems be solved in a pretty limited amount of time. He's got alot on his plate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Biden mouth is writing alot of checks. How is he, and the house and the Senate going to get out 100 million vaccines in 100 days, while they spend the next 2 weeks figuring out how to impeach Trump, and pass another giant stimulus bill? That seems like alot of work for a typically slow moving process. 

It will be interesting to watch these problems be solved in a pretty limited amount of time. He's got alot on his plate. 

There won't be any return to normal (yet to hear ANYONE utter those words) indoor activities from work to school to arenas to concerts to sports until well into 2022 or later. 

You'll be in school in the fall.  But it will be the hell that is hybrid and that distanced life our 7 year olds deserve.  You'll have concerts.  In drive ins.  You'll have hockey games.  With 10% capacity.  You'll have malls.  With masks and half capacity.  You'll be able to fly.  With a vaccine passport.    

If you don't understand why or how, you paid too much attention to Trump's Twitter or CNN for far too long.  

They aren't in any hurry to do squat.  

Except keep up the fear.  

If you're good with any of that you're psychotic.  

Should be full normal starting March 1 (should be a full house Super Bowl).  65 year olds getting the vaccine or naturally laying low.  There is no f...ing excuse anymore.  But they are going to "we gotta do it smart" for the next 18 months.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Good thread.

Should be interesting to see if any Biden fans can look forward or will insist on continuing to point back to the orange jackass... 

anyone who doesn’t think politicians lie, on both sides, doesn’t really understand the job. 

This is true but so far this thread is just a whole lot of this.

TRo2P6.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This is akin to starting a thread listing McDermott game management mistakes after Rex Ryan's tenure.

The mainstream news media is controlled by hollywood elites. The same hollywood elites that came out at the inauguration dressed like hunger games. I'll watch this thread as an alternative source of information, while trying to disciminate fact from fiction in the absolute landslide of information that is befalling us in this new world order. 

The republicans pushed this for the four years they held office and it ended in them being forced out of the majority. 

Yet they still push false agendas thinking if they keep doing this stupid ***** they will get back those they drove away... Backwards thinking from an outdated political party.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TSOL said:

A medical scientist reported on Don Lemon last night (which is a grueling watch btw, as he is the Democratic Sean Hannity imo) stated 100 million is actually not ambitious in the first 100 days as the current daily vaccination rate has already exceeded 900,000 and continues accelerating. Since the states are in control of the roll outs anyway, the side shows likely  wonT impede anything, but likely won’t help Further accelerate anything either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

A medical scientist reported on Don Lemon last night (which is a grueling watch btw, as he is the Democratic Sean Hannity imo) stated 100 million is actually not ambitious in the first 100 days as the current daily vaccination rate has already exceeded 900,000 and continues accelerating. Since the states are in control of the roll outs anyway, the side shows likely  wonT impede anything, but likely won’t help Further accelerate anything either. 

Thank you for that reasonable  take. I will be watching with optimistic skepticism 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

The mainstream news media is controlled by hollywood elites. The same hollywood elites that came out at the inauguration dressed like hunger games. I'll watch this thread as an alternative source of information, while trying to disciminate fact from fiction in the absolute landslide of information that is befalling us in this new world order. 

lol 🤣

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

I have zero issues with conservatives, and likely share many values.  I am no longer going to put up with Trumpanzees being blatantly and willfully ignorant to facts.  

Seems to me that there’s no line anymore between “don’t care for Biden’s policies” and “Trumpanzee”.  In actuality there’s a big divide between policy views and opinions about the person. There’s a lot of people here who don’t get that. 

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of shucking and jiving around the fact that Biden used oodles of troops as a prop for his big day.  And he couldn't be bothered to salute the Marines standing guard as he walked by them.  Well they are stupid bastards, Joe said so himself.

This guy is a train wreck, but at least your feeling aren't hurt on twatter!