Eagles hiring Nick Sirianni as HC

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

It is said they had an agreement to wait until after this weekend to interview. 2 weeks off before SB would give a little cushion to focus on interviewing for a minute

yeah. this is the big thing they are touting in the media. and it makes sense. wentz is a huge investment that has not gone well so far. 

I have seen it reported from Philly that he declined an interview.

5 hours ago, jabu said:

His father, Fran Sirianni, was my 8th grade science teacher at Southwestern Middle School. He had just started teaching that Fall after being cut from an NFL team after a training camp try out, as a DB iirc.

Mine too . I lived in West Ellicott. Lived Close to them too 😂😂😂

Edited by Paul Costa
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

flexibility in interview process confirmed as racism. 

Wow Wyche never ending attack on any non minority hiring is something. It’s about candidates being in the funnel. OC’s and DC’s generally get the coaching jobs. Focus on getting more in funnel. Seems as though Sirianni although young has paid his dues for many years. Attacking these hirings essentially as racism is just not a complete evaluation of the situation. 

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

It could be daboll didn't want to interview as well, which had been rumored. The team takes the bad publicity and keeps the head coaching candidates appearance clean

Different sport but when the sabres interview gms a few years ago they wanted to interview chris drury but the Rangers declined, later was revealed that he didn't want to interview for the job