Steelers signing Dwayne Haskins

YoloinOhio

Good, i hope they [aid him big time guaranteed money.

So they now have an over the hills QB and a super young QB that was fired by the Football team.

The Steelers are going to enter a world of hurt for a few years. They can sit back and watch Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow and the punk Baker Mayfield dominate their division for the next decade.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. It’s a perfect fit for both sides. I still don’t think he will develop into anything special though. 

Have him sit behind Ben for a year, who went through his own share of poor decisions and issues as a young player and could provide some guidance.

I do believe this can work out well for both parties.... 

Dwayne needs to be at a place that actually wants him. He needs to keep his head down and just work. He could be successful in the right situation. But he has to make the most of this chance. 

I believe he & Josh Rosen are both a total waste of a team's time.  When a 1st round QB is waived before his 3rd season there's no way he turns it around.  These guys get cut for a reason.  You can even extend this to 2nd round QBs.  Recent examples are Christian Hackenberg who the Jets wouldn't allow on the field his 2 seasons there and Brian Brohm who was waved before his 2nd season & Russ Brandon picked him off the Packers practice squad, wasting the time of Bills coaches, players & fans.  

• Like (+1) 1