I’m gonna root for youse

20 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Normally I don’t care about football if the Jets isn’t playing but I decided this year I will root for youse to win the Super Bowl.  

That’s cuz its sorta like the little brother who is a pain in the ass and who you smack around the house all the time.  When he grows up a little and goes outside you like to see him beat up some of the other kids in the block.  You know when he comes back home you can just knock out a few of his teeth if he gets mouthy.

Next off it’s because it is your only chance now that we got a real coach.  Good luck for the next twenty years.  Youse might get a wild card though.  Last time we played we held your superstar phony QB to no touchdowns.  That was with a bug eyed freak as coach.  Now we got a legit man who don’t take no crap from nobody.  You’re dead soon.  Good luck whilse you is alive.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Dan Campbell, hi? Thanks for visiting the forum on what I know was a busy day for you.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Normally I don’t care about football if the Jets isn’t playing but I decided this year I will root for youse to win the Super Bowl.  

That’s cuz its sorta like the little brother who is a pain in the ass and who you smack around the house all the time.  When he grows up a little and goes outside you like to see him beat up some of the other kids in the block.  You know when he comes back home you can just knock out a few of his teeth if he gets mouthy.

Next off it’s because it is your only chance now that we got a real coach.  Good luck for the next twenty years.  Youse might get a wild card though.  Last time we played we held your superstar phony QB to no touchdowns.  That was with a bug eyed freak as coach.  Now we got a legit man who don’t take no crap from nobody.  You’re dead soon.  Good luck whilse you is alive.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Spags day drinking again.  Anyone want to tell him that out Superstar Phony QB just lit up their new coaches Defense?

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Haha...yeah your new coach had ALL the answers against Allen with the 49ers didn't he?

On 1/21/2021 at 11:09 AM, without a drought said:

Bandwagon fans may find themselves swimming with the fishes... so just be careful when the wagon is near the lake or river.

Jets have bandwagon fans? How that team has been awful for decades! 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Ahhhh Spags with the early drinking to drown his Jets incompetence down. 

14 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Where does  this thread rank all time?  Top 10?  Top 5?  Best ever?

It would be top 5 if Jets were a true rival.  I will always enjoy beating Pats more.  I really losing respect for Spags.

By they way who is this Spags guy? His account here seems more show than go, somewhat humorous, but a one trick pony thus far, who ever it is needs to expand their schtick...

19 hours ago, BTB said:

IMO...Not even top 20 for me. Spags parody acct can be funny, but not that funny. 

Off the top of my head...

Donahue, Son of Satan

NJSue Homework

Retatta

I’d have to search the archives sorted by most views/replies, but I am sure over the last 20 years there are many other doozies.  

Edited by BTB