I’m gonna root for youse

30 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Allen threw for 375 yards and tied a career high with four touchdown passes as the Bills stayed in sole possession of first place in the AFC East with a thoroughly impressive 34-24 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night.

Right.  Like the little brother beatin up the kids in the block like I said.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

20 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Can’t tell if this is satire or what....

Jimmy is a long time contributor wise guy and staple during jets bills week. Be careful though us Italians know that he is a made man and can’t have him whacked without permission from the big bosses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeefCurtns said:

Jimmy is a long time contributor wise guy and staple during jets bills week. Be careful though us Italians know that he is a made man and can’t have him whacked without permission from the big bosses.

I don't think the big bosses spend much time in Jersey anymore...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Normally I don’t care about football if the Jets isn’t playing but I decided this year I will root for youse to win the Super Bowl.  

That’s cuz its sorta like the little brother who is a pain in the ass and who you smack around the house all the time.  When he grows up a little and goes outside you like to see him beat up some of the other kids in the block.  You know when he comes back home you can just knock out a few of his teeth if he gets mouthy.

Next off it’s because it is your only chance now that we got a real coach.  Good luck for the next twenty years.  Youse might get a wild card though.  Last time we played we held your superstar phony QB to no touchdowns.  That was with a bug eyed freak as coach.  Now we got a legit man who don’t take no crap from nobody.  You’re dead soon.  Good luck whilse you is alive.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Did you hurt yourself writing this

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 1

Spags!!!!  I feared you were at the bottom of the East River after a deal gone bad.  Glad to have you back. 

For all the newer TBDer's, Spags used to be a regular to before Jets games.  He's right up there with F5 and Ground up in the freezer in terms of TSW lore for me. 

*quote Jim Granola here*

Been busy in Arizona with things to do around the condo and Shirl called me in because you showed your ugly mug on our baord again. Havent had to read your foolish writings for months and now that we are good you come in here and pump out your chest. With all those gold plated chains around your neck i'm suprised you can even lift that block head of yours.

A buddy said something to me in November when we were honored for Veterans day (we both served the USPS for 50 or more years). Phil Donahue said to me he says "most people from Jersey dont even know their own zipcode" and that makes sense because your away from home on this board.  Go back to your corner and sell some more phone cards you gorilla.

To say your team will be challenging our team for the playoffs next year is like driving in your Cutlass Supreme and trying to compare it to my Delta 88. can't do it son. See you in buffalo next year if you show up this time. I park right next to your apartment (port-o-john #24 in Lot 3).  And don't bring any of your stonehead buddies because I'll have my group there too (Billy Watt, George "The Bull" Flinkerton, and Pete Giovanni. yeah there are some good italians that have my back).

Go away.

H

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Thanks for the laugh Jimmy!

As far as the Jets new coach, the Bills shredded the 69ers secondary when Sahlen’s was the DC, so expect Allen and the Bills WR’s to continue to do the same thing over the next 15 years. Adam “Head” Gase ruined your QB Darnold. Sammy will unfortunately be a backup the rest of his career, so good luck finding a new QB since youze guys lost out on the Johnny Lawrence sweepstakes to the Jags. I have no clue if Sensei Meyer will turn the Jags and Lawrence into Cobra Kai, but the Jets will never get to find out for themselves. I think Sahlen’s will get the Jets back to where the Bills used to be, a 7-9/8-8 team. 

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Howard said:

*quote Jim Granola here*

Been busy in Arizona with things to do around the condo and Shirl called me in because you showed your ugly mug on our baord again. Havent had to read your foolish writings for months and now that we are good you come in here and pump out your chest. With all those gold plated chains around your neck i'm suprised you can even lift that block head of yours.

A buddy said something to me in November when we were honored for Veterans day (we both served the USPS for 50 or more years). Phil Donahue said to me he says "most people from Jersey dont even know their own zipcode" and that makes sense because your away from home on this board.  Go back to your corner and sell some more phone cards you gorilla.

To say your team will be challenging our team for the playoffs next year is like driving in your Cutlass Supreme and trying to compare it to my Delta 88. can't do it son. See you in buffalo next year if you show up this time. I park right next to your apartment (port-o-john #24 in Lot 3).  And don't bring any of your stonehead buddies because I'll have my group there too (Billy Watt, George "The Bull" Flinkerton, and Pete Giovanni. yeah there are some good italians that have my back).

Go away.

H

Yo Howeird.  I don’t even know where to start with youse.  Maybe if you wasn’t so obsessed with zip codes Shirl would pay more attention to your zipper code.  She sure seems to pay attention when I sees her.  

But what made me laugh though was youse mentioned Flinkerton.  When I get done with Shirl sometimes she says I’m so much more satisfying than that Flinkerton she has been diddling for years.  I thought that was her pet name for your you know what.  I thought that cuz it sounds like something tiny.  Sounds like Shirl and “The Bull” might know each other pretty good.  If youse want me to take care of that situation I will give you a discount.  Just say the word my friend.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4