Buffalo game day Menu

Pete

Starting out with Shrimp Cocktail 

then Homemade Southwest Egg Roles with Avocado Ranch Dip

then Homemade BBQ Pork Sliders with butter pickles, topped with diced onions and coleslaw.

End it with homemade Fried Cookie Dough Egg Roles and Vanilla Ice Cream

Edit:  Beer is a given and plenty of it.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jesus HC, you guys gotta stop w this stuff... you're making me freakin' hungry, as in right damn now!

Rationale solution: I'm gonna come to your all your houses, hang, meet wonderful families, and eat great food and drink beer and watermelon whatevers.

Almost certain board response: F you dukestreetking.

35 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Jesus HC, you guys gotta stop w this stuff... you're making me freakin' hungry, as in right damn now!

Rationale solution: I'm gonna come to your all your houses, hang, meet wonderful families, and eat great food and drink beer and watermelon whatevers.

Almost certain board response: F you dukestreetking.

Are you Santa? I want to know how you do that! I can do better than cookies and milk! I promise!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Are you Santa? I want to know how you do that! I can do better than cookies and milk! I promise!!! 

I'll be Little Bo Peep if you want, as long as I get to try some of that shrimp "boil" you mentioned!

Yes, I clicked to check out the recipe, cuz that's how Lil' Bo rolls.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

I'll be Little Bo Peep if you want, as long as I get to try some of that shrimp "boil" you mentioned!

Yes, I clicked to check out the recipe, cuz that's how Lil' Bo rolls.

WARNING: Don’t post like that around @Royale with Cheese! He is SURE everybody is hitting on him! And the rumor is he can get a little....kinky? 

• Like (+1) 1

Home made (basically spreading some habanero on top of the Frank´s sauce) Buffalo Wings, that´s the tradition for my family in SuperSunday, and no doubt to me, this feel like it, this time! I wish we have 2 Super Sundays in a row for the Bills (after the rest next week)...🙃

• Agree 1