Kim Pegula interview on Good Morning Football

YoloinOhio

I didn't play the video clips, but generally agree that the Pegulas have been great owners for the Bills.  There was a learning curve (see Brandon and Rex), but I believe their intentions were good all the way and they finally got the right people in place.  I also think they are TRYING to do the same with the Sabres, but having a more difficult time getting the right people in place.  Botterill and Housley were widely thought to be talented guys on the rise in the industry, but it didn't work out.  I think they were better hires than the likes of Rex.  They are taking another swing with Krueger and Adams.  Kreuger has a great reputation coming in, Adams didn't really have one at all, but Adams seems to have done a decent job in talent acquisition and Kreuger seems to have improved the culture.  Time will tell on those two, but they will eventually get it right.

Back to the topic - Go Bills!

Edited by msw2112

3 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I watched it live this morning and I could not believe that Kay hasn't had a chicken wing!!!! 

Or bacon! She didn’t say if she is vegetarian but I’m guessing not if she committed to eat the wing if we win (but only one)

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or bacon! She didn’t say if she is vegetarian but I’m guessing not if she committed to eat the wing if we win (but only one)

Eating one wing is like eating one potato chip. It can't be done.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Serious question, why did Bills Twitter cut off the last few minutes of the interview?

They might not be allowed to use an entire segment.  Might be a legal issue.  I think GMFB wants people to tune in to the show, not watch it all over the internet via clips.  YouTube of course never follows the law. I am guessing most companies give YouTube some slack because it helps promote the show.  

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Eating one wing is like eating one potato chip. It can't be done.

I had an ostrich wing cooked Buffalo Bills style and barely could finish it.  This is site where the chef bought them:

https://www.americanostrichfarms.com/products/ostrich-wings

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Kim Pegula is awesome

Yes she is and I think she would be fun as guest host of good morning football especially after an owner meeting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 2