Bills Fans of Southern Maine!

njodogg

Morning Bills Mafia! I was hoping to connect with some other Bills Fans in the Portland, ME area. Living in enemy territory has been tough over the years but its finally our time! I was contemplating organizing a socially distanced outside kind of tailgate before the game. Would love to know if A) There are any other TBD members who reside in the Portland area and B)If anyone might be interested in a meet up/tailgate ( Either now or post vaccine)

Thanks and Go Bills!

Edited by njodogg
Spelling Error
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Cadillac Mountain is a must visit. Feel like you're on the top of the East Coast.

Cool back story about the name too... and it's tie-in with Detroit and the Cadillac auto company.

"Upon his arrival in America, Antoine de la Mothe, sieur de Cadillac, adopted his title after the town of Cadillac, Gironde in southwestern France. The city of Detroit became the world center of automobile production in the 20th century. William H. Murphy and Henry M. Leland founded the Cadillac auto company and paid homage to him by using his name for their company and his self-created armorial bearings as its logo in 1902."

• Like (+1) 1

My brother owns a brewery in South Portland. "Island Dog Brewery"

I know that they are doing outside seating in tents of some sort. There are not a lot of Bills friendly establishments in the NE area but this is definitely one of them. There is a decent pizza place in the same complex. 

I'm not sure about the restrictions at this point but worth a try when you have a chance. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, WingMan said:

My brother owns a brewery in South Portland. "Island Dog Brewery"

I know that they are doing outside seating in tents of some sort. There are not a lot of Bills friendly establishments in the NE area but this is definitely one of them. There is a decent pizza place in the same complex. 

I'm not sure about the restrictions at this point but worth a try when you have a chance. 

Awesome good insight! I'll watch the game in my cave but good to know!

There is a Bills Backers of New Hampshire group that formed recently on Facebook. The group page is pretty active and you'll usually find people trying to coordinate a safe way to get together and watch the game with fellow fans. Worth checking out.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, njodogg said:

Morning Bills Mafia! I was hoping to connect with some other Bills Fans in the Portland, ME area. Living in enemy territory has been tough over the years but its finally our time! I was contemplating organizing a socially distanced outside kind of tailgate before the game. Would love to know if A) There are any other TBD members who reside in the Portland area and B)If anyone might be interested in a meet up/tailgate ( Either now or post vaccine)

Thanks and Go Bills!

You should be proud in the rebel territory of Massachusetts.

It’s been years since I’ve posted here (though I read it every day). Couldn’t resist replying to this. I live in Kennebunk. There are a few other Bills fans here aside from my wife and I. I might consider something, though it would depend on some other factors.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, njodogg said:

Thanks and Go Bills!

I'm in Exeter, NH, about an hour south of Portland. I'd be up for some kind of tailgate depending on when it got started.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's go JL Chamberlain! Onward men of the 20th!

.... sorry, thought this was the civil war thread. This guy has been my #1 hero since HS freshman (waaay before the movie).

Anyway, love threads like this @njodogg. Shows the depth and breadth of our fan base. Good luck to Maine posters; hope you're able to get together for the game!

On 1/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The newer gel padded seats are meant to minimize that.

That, and never ever buy cheap bike shorts... 

• Agree 1