Who's The Toughest Team Left (NOT BUFFALO, THIS IS ABOUT OUR COMPETITION)

Toughest Remaining Team?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the toughest remaining team, other than Buff

I voted Packers. Rodgers is Rodgers and their RB Jones has had the quietest 1100 plus yards rushing 11 TD season I’ve ever seen 

10 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm pulling for GB in the 1st game.

I do not want to face Brady.  He has more Super Bowl experience than beer.

Just not as concerned about Brady as I probably should be. Although stat wise he had a great season. 

47 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I like the enthusiasm, I hate the comparison...let the guy make the pro bowl before we compare him to an arguably top 3 linebacker of all time

Go back and watch that Saints game then watch old highlights of the young Ray Lewis. Heck, go back and watch Devin White his final year at LSU. That's always who I said he reminded me of. :thumbsup:

Given how the teams have played in recent weeks, I'd go with the Packers.  Their defense is playing well and their offense is playing lights-out.  They have great balance between the running game and the passing game.  Rodgers is playing some of the best ball of his career and is better at age 37 (or whatever he is) than Brady is at 43. 

That said, any of the remaining teams, including the Bills, are more than capable of winning it all.  Mahomes and the Chiefs are great and are the defending champs, but have not played their best down the stretch and Mahomes is banged up (concussion and toe).  The Bucs are playing great, but Brady has some physical limitations that are showing up in games due to his age and his lack of running ability.  All 4 QBs are great passers, although Brady at 43 isn't as strong as he once was, and Brady is not a threat to run, whereas the other 3 are.  The edge on running threat goes to Allen because 1) he's young and 2) he's not banged up.

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Packers.  Rodgers is having a career year, and their defense is pretty good too.

I voted for them as well, though if I could have voted for GB and KC, I would have.

They are both 2 enormously difficult outs.

I feel Tampa is much less so.

I voted for the Packs only because of the potential the toe could limit Mahomes.  That’s a wild guess and he could be just fine.  It’s difficult to pick the Chiefs vs. the Packs.  They are both two of the best outside of us.  I watch the Bucs most weeks and they are good, but can be beaten.  During the regular season their record with winning teams as indicated after week 17 is 1-5.  They looked good against the Saints, but the other three are better.

I like our chances this weekend at maybe 60-40% we win.

The Bucs have a great D and a lot of offensive weapons and then there's Brady !

Green Bay has a great running/passing game and Petine is a good defensive coordinator and then there's Rogers ! 

The Cheif's are the defending SB Champs need i say more and then there's Mahomes/Reid ! 

I don't know if i can pick the toughest one because not one is a slouch or they would'nt be in the AFC/NFC Championship games . I didn't vote .

I think Green Bay will beat every team left. 

They are the most balanced team. 

They can run very well, Aaron is playing out of his mind. That balance is just killer for any team to defend.

Their defense is very solid. Jaire Alexander has held WRs to negative yards this postseason.

Hard to pick against GB on paper.

19 hours ago, Rico said:

Yep, Brady is still the scariest out to me.

Never ever afraid of an Andy Reid team, I’ll give him props though for last year. Never afraid of the Packers either. If one of these 2 teams win it all this year, oh well, anything’s possible.

I agree with the read team

What did he have like 3 times Phil in the Championship game and then the super bowl and still did not win

Yikes