Super Bowl Tix now available!

BillsMafi$

6 hours ago, sirebors said:

I've gone to 2 Bills Superbowls. Both Dallas games. One in Pasadena and one in Atlanta. 

For Pasadena I paid $600.

In Atlanta I couldn't find tickets and had all but given up. I began walking the streets of Atlanta and a kid approached me and asked me if I wanted to buy his workers pass. I wasn't sure if it was legit but it had the hologram. I paid him $200 and went back to the stadium.

With all of my Bills gear on I was allowed through the employees entrance and proceeded under the stadium, past the locker rooms and wound my way upstairs.

I had to stand in a tunnel entrance for the entire game and didn't get the complementary seat cushion but I got to watch the game. 

You should never go to any Superbowl the Bills are in then.  You are bad luck

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Why deal with resellers when you can still get them directly from the NFL?

Super Bowl LV Tickets on 02/07/21 at Raymond James Stadium (nflonlocation.com)

I checked the link and was able to dummy in an order to see their service fee.  It turned out to be 18%, so the tickets listed for $5,950 have a $1,071 service fee for a total price of $7,021 per seat.

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I checked the link and was able to dummy in an order to see their service fee.  It turned out to be 18%, so the tickets listed for $5,950 have a $1,071 service fee for a total price of $7,021 per seat.

There will be lots of Dummies ordering...

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I purchased after market endzone seats (pre-internet) in both Atlanta and Pasadena the last two times the Bills were in the Superbowl. The tickets cost me $500 apiece, which seemed like a lot back then. According to an inflation calculator those same seats should cost $900 today.....I'm guessing they are WAY MORE than that.

I did the same. Was Pasadena on the end zone , end line where Beebe knocked the ball out of Leon’s hand. I was across the field but had a great view of it. Micheal Jackson was halftime show. I still have a whole poster of in cut cards beomf printed any sold outside the stadium. In Atlanta I went to the NFL experience and met the Jags owner as he was buying the Jaguar helmet being painted by peter maxx. Seats there were not as good , but at least we were leading at halftime. The. Thurman fumbled and things went down hill. Last time I checked the tickets are now several thousand dollars like 8-10 k for those types of seats. With covid I bet the price will soar. Well.at least seven made it a.couple of times ! 😉😀

I went to all 4 Super Bowls.  Scalped tix for the first 2, then won the team lottery, and got company seats for the last one.  Never paid more than $500/seat.

Obviously we lost all 4.

Doing my part and taking one for the team, I won't be going to this one.  So we're gonna win. 

You're welcome.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I got an email about the Super Bowl tickets from the NFL and I also looked at the cost. Those $5,950 seats are all nosebleeds! Augh!!

I was in my very early 20's when they had the first Super Bowl run and I couldn't afford to go. I really wanted to go to at least one, but I just did not have the means to do that. 

But, now that I could afford it, but I just CANNOT justify spending $14,000-$20,000 just to go to the Super Bowl. Listen, I LOVE my Bills, but the shear lunacy of spending that kind of coin on a game is just ridiculous. I guess if I was rich, then maybe??? But, what constitutes "rich" to the point where someone can drop $20K or more to go to a game????

I mean, are all those that attend the SB rich F***ers???

I guess that's the way it is today to attend any "cool" events. I haven't been to a concert in 15 years. I wanted to see U2 several years ago, but the cheapest "decent" seat was $500/ticket!! GTFOH!!! I really don't consider myself cheap, as I like going on vacations, have nice cars, cool stereo equipment, tools, etc. But, there's a common sense aspect when looking at paying too much for something you KNOW shouldn't be that expensive or is being inflated just because someone can!! 

Now, get off my lawn!!

3 minutes ago, spartan19 said:

I know Covid plays a huge role in this, but does anyone know if the Bills will have a lottery this year.  I was hoping to hear from the Bills regarding this, face value is way more affordable than Stubhub.

What is face value anyways??

4 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I got an email about the Super Bowl tickets from the NFL and I also looked at the cost. Those $5,950 seats are all nosebleeds! Augh!!

I was in my very early 20's when they had the first Super Bowl run and I couldn't afford to go. I really wanted to go to at least one, but I just did not have the means to do that. 

But, now that I could afford it, but I just CANNOT justify spending $14,000-$20,000 just to go to the Super Bowl. Listen, I LOVE my Bills, but the shear lunacy of spending that kind of coin on a game is just ridiculous. I guess if I was rich, then maybe??? But, what constitutes "rich" to the point where someone can drop $20K or more to go to a game????

I mean, are all those that attend the SB rich F***ers???

I guess that's the way it is today to attend any "cool" events. I haven't been to a concert in 15 years. I wanted to see U2 several years ago, but the cheapest "decent" seat was $500/ticket!! GTFOH!!! I really don't consider myself cheap, as I like going on vacations, have nice cars, cool stereo equipment, tools, etc. But, there's a common sense aspect when looking at paying too much for something you KNOW shouldn't be that expensive or is being inflated just because someone can!! 

Now, get off my lawn!!

Last year the cheapest face value ticket was $950

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I don't know what they are now but the most recent Super Bowls I went to were XLVIII & 50.  

For SB 50 I was in the cheapest seats & the face value was $850.  For XLVIII I was in the 2nd cheapest seat & face was $1,000. 

2 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Is there a lottery for bills season ticket holders? 

There always has been a lottery for season ticket holders (back in the good old days), usually at least 3-4 week before the Super Bowl, but I haven't heard anything yet this year

I was expecting $5k prices... looking at lower endzones and seeing price tags of $12k-15k per seat is insane to me, but I guess  expense accounts are flush with nobody travelling this year.  It also helps that new tax laws allow 100% deduction for entertainment this year.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I don't think I'd pay more than $100 a ticket to go to anything. Watching football at home is way better than watching it live if you actually want to watch the game. There's a lot to be said for the atmosphere though.

You're living in a world about 20 years ago.  In a lot of places you can't get a decent seat for $100.  

You make Ralph look like a free spender.  

On 1/20/2021 at 1:24 PM, Gugny said:

For sh*ts and giggles I checked TickPick for AFCCG tix this morning.  Cheapest ones were nosebleeds at $748/each.

Right now, the cheapest Super Bowl tix on TickPick are $7695 for upper level corner seats.

Yeah, I don't live that far away - does an 8 hour drive count as that far? - so I keep checking the resale sites. But that's too steep for me.

I'm probably better off in my own basement anyway. If attendance weren't limited I imagine we'd see some decent tickets start to come on the market now, but I don't think that'll be the case in KC this year.