Uniform watch -- Keeping it clean for the AFC Championship game. β€‹πŸ˜β€‹ #BUFvsKC

4 hours ago, UConn James said:

We’re 0-2 in the playoffs during McD’s tenure wearing this set.
Β 

Bad juju.
Β 

Not the time to be to tempting the football gods on any little detail.

Β 

We've overcome so much this season. This will be easy in comparison.Β 

3 hours ago, devldog131 said:

So theyΒ expect people to watch a 30 second video to find out that the Bills will be wearing their standard road uniform for their road game this week...

Β 

Busy schedule, eh?

4 hours ago, devldog131 said:

So theyΒ expect people to watch a 30 second video to find out that the Bills will be wearing their standard road uniform for their road game this week...

You could just wait for the game to start and see who is wearing what, like in the good old days.

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

Is it next year the helmet rule changes where teams can actually wear different colored helmets game to game?

Β 

Red helmets, blue jerseys, red pants. Bust it out in preseason. I guarantee it'll look awesome.Β 

That seems to be the expectation in the uni-watch community, but there’s been nothing set in stone by the league at this point.

Β 

I don’t believe that such a mish-mashΒ combo will be the norm, or perhaps even be allowed by NFL Properties. TheyΒ will likely be used only for alternate setsΒ and throwbacks and there will be limits on how many times they can be worn.

The only color I’m partial when the same top and bottom is the all white. Β It’s just me, but not crazy about all red, definitely not red over white (I think we did that once and we looked like the 90’s Patriots), nor all blue.

Β 

I guess I’m old fashioned as I like the blue over white, or white over blue. Β As always, thanks Shady for posting.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Β 

I guess I’m old fashioned as I like the blue over white, or white over blue.

i don’t know that being old fashioned has anything to do with it...those are two best looks to me as well, although I don’t mind the all whites.Β 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I can't be the only one who thinks it's ridiculous that we have a weekly hype video for the jersey colors...right...?

Β 

P.S. Blue on Whites are the best.

Β 

People LIKE it obviouslyΒ Β 

With Twitter and FBΒ 

Β 

If people didn't they would hear it.Β Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I can't be the only one who thinks it's ridiculous that we have a weekly hype video for the jersey colors...right...?

Β 

P.S. Blue on Whites are the best.

17 hours after the announcement, our thread is 3Β pages long. Β People enjoy the uniforms

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Rams wore their throwbacks in the SB against NE.Β 

Β 

I’m pretty certainΒ those uniforms were considered one of their β€œstandard” uniforms that season, not an alternate. Β They wore those more than three times during the year.

Β 

Edit: Β Yup,Β found it. Β Those were standard.

Β 

Edited by eball

5 hours ago, UConn James said:

That seems to be the expectation in the uni-watch community, but there’s been nothing set in stone by the league at this point.

Β 

I don’t believe that such a mish-mashΒ combo will be the norm, or perhaps even be allowed by NFL Properties. TheyΒ will likely be used only for alternate setsΒ and throwbacks and there will be limits on how many times they can be worn.

Red helmets a couple times a year would be awesome. I actually do like the white helmets a lot too. So it'd be great to get some of each throughout the season. I never understood why it hasn't been allowed for all of this time.

1965 Bills went on the road for the AFC Championship and shutout the favored Chargers 23-0, they wore White on White that day. Red standing Buffalo on the helmet. Lost Billy Shaw (only Hall of Famer) on the opening kickoff. πŸ™‚