NFL Network schedule: Lots of Buffalo content this week

Wednesday

8:00 pm 2020: Chiefs at Bills

Thursday

3:00 am 2020: Chiefs at Bills

Friday

3:00 pm 1993 AFC Championship Chiefs at Bills

Saturday

1:00 am Four Falls of Buffalo (looks at the Super Bowl teams)

Sunday

2:00 am Divisional Playoff: Ravens at Bills

3:00 pm 2020: Chiefs at Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd like to go back and watch the 93 game

That one was ingrained in my mind, and reminds me (hopefully) of what will happen this year. The regular season game against the Chiefs was horrible--they totally shut us down and ran on us very well. I remember I was terrified of that playoff game, and especially of their D line. They had Saleamua in the middle, and he was a huge run stuffer.  The Bills just basically decided that they were going to run the ball right down the chiefs' throats in the AFCCG. And that's what they did. Imposed their will.  It was such a total beatdown--I think Thurman had a huge game (Want to say almost 200 yards rushing even?). 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That one was ingrained in my mind, and reminds me (hopefully) of what will happen this year. The regular season game against the Chiefs was horrible--they totally shut us down and ran on us very well. I remember I was terrified of that playoff game, and especially of their D line. They had Saleamua in the middle, and he was a huge run stuffer.  The Bills just basically decided that they were going to run the ball right down the chiefs' throats in the AFCCG. And that's what they did. Imposed their will.  It was such a total beatdown--I think Thurman had a huge game (Want to say almost 200 yards rushing even?). 

I will always remember that game as Thurman's signature game.  Not his best performance statistically, but he absolutely dominated that game.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, buffalobillswin said:

A nice condensed version

Thanks for posting this, worth taking the 18+ minutes to watch.  As the previous poster said, Thurman ran wild.  I was also struck by how much more physical the game seemed than today's NFL - many of the hits on receivers would be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct or unnecessary roughness (can't remember the penalty) today.

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Wednesday

8:00 pm 2020: Chiefs at Bills

Thursday

3:00 am 2020: Chiefs at Bills

Friday

3:00 pm 1993 AFC Championship Chiefs at Bills

Saturday

1:00 am Four Falls of Buffalo (looks at the Super Bowl teams)

Sunday

2:00 am Divisional Playoff: Ravens at Bills

3:00 pm 2020: Chiefs at Bills

With ONLY 4 teams left to talk about this week  -- How much coverage are the other teams getting? 

replays of the same game  -  not that much "new". 

1993??  Why?  

I've seen the 4 Falls too many times - No thanks 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce