Apparently Paige Spiranac has jumped onto the Bills bandwagon

Paige is not currently  a professional golfer, she failed to qualify for her LPGA card in 2016 And promptly retired, from what Mr Google says, 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Paige is not currently  a professional golfer, she failed to qualify for her LPGA card in 2016 And promptly retired, from what Mr Google says, 

She admits she's not good enough (and doesn't have the drive) to play every week...still a scratch golfer though.  If you listen to her talk she's actually VERY self aware of what she brings to the table.  She's actually really smart (and yes, insanely hot)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

She admits she's not good enough (and doesn't have the drive) to play every week...still a scratch golfer though.  If you listen to her talk she's actually VERY self aware of what she brings to the table.  She's actually really smart (and yes, insanely hot)

She likely makes more money now than she did then, more power to her👍

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

To be honest she is really good with how she does her videos and it’s not just because she is scorching hot. My wife hates her.

She does her videos at the course I work at in AZ. I haven't been fortunate enough to see her yet.

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I would have gave it to her just for the ratings ;) 

Now lets see that score card....that shnownan 8 becomes a 5 the double hockey sticks 11 becomes a 1 with an eraser ;)  

14 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

Ok, I think she is allowed to jump on the Bandwagon. Do you guys agree?

Screen-Shot-2020-05-27-at-4.35.39-PM.png

GRAB00031jpg-JS604047143.jpg

Hmmm , grip a little separated, stance is pretty wide, closed despite open club face. Balance seems like she is leaning forward quite a bit, maybe because her hair is blocking her line of sight to the ball.   Just with a QUICK glance, not seeing how she moves her hips, how she keeps her head down etc, she probably has some game to work with. Being a Bills fan from even before the SB years, and having been the captain of my high school golf team, I an obviously qualified to volunteer some time to help her work on  that swing and I have lots of Bills memorabilia, jerseys to try on etc so she doesn’t feel left out ! Golf is a solitary sport, so she probably doesn’t have many people to turn to for both good golf and great Bills knowledge all in one place.  Hey I live 2 min up the street from the TPC at Sawgrass, SO if you happen to be in the area,,,,,,,,,😇😎

• Awesome! (+1) 1