Gabe not practicing today...

Hebert19

16 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

That dropped TD pass was the first one I ever remember Gabe not catching.   It was an absolutely perfect pass from Josh, Davis was covered well by Humpries but  17 hit him in the hands.  Kinda reminded me of the Miami endzone catch, definitely a stretch but catchable.

He played the rest of the game a little hobbled, I'm sure the trainers figure a full day of treatment and rest is good right now.  We are now approaching a season almost twice as long as the typical college season, and these rooks can hit a wall this time of year.  He's earned the rest day.   No way he doesn't play Sunday.

It's also the biggest game of the season coming up and you can't take a chance Gabe may not be playing at 100%, if you have Stills at 100%.  Gabe was significantly hampered on Sat, constantly limping.  When you have a guy like Stills waiting, you have to be smart.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's assuming he misses practice and assuming an ankle injury for the Fantasy Men, not a source

But here, 5:16 in:

Gabe Davis and Vernon Davis both won't practice, but nothing said about what the injury was or either of their status from the "Coach's Mouth"

So will Vernon quit at halftime too like his brother?

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Can you save me some time???  ..... what page?

;)  ;)  ;)  

WORD!  A 50+ page adventure over there!!!!  Not saying thats a bad thing but a lot of words to digest....

Go BILLS!!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

It's also the biggest game of the season coming up and you can't take a chance Gabe may not be playing at 100%, if you have Stills at 100%.  Gabe was significantly hampered on Sat, constantly limping.  When you have a guy like Stills waiting, you have to be smart.

Wait and see

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The fact that Gabe Davis finished the game out doesn't make me worried. 

I know someone on this board will tell me that guys play on torn ACLs all the time, but it looked like someone landed on his leg. 

I think it happened on the play where he dropped the TD pass tbh. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It did, and that was early in the game yet he didn’t stay out long. I expect he will practice at least once this week and play on Sunday 

Yeah, I fully expect him to play as well. This is what these guys have been working for all year long, the Playoffs, and wouldn't miss it for the world. 

On 1/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Da webster guy said:

That dropped TD pass was the first one I ever remember Gabe not catching.   It was an absolutely perfect pass from Josh, Davis was covered well by Humpries but  17 hit him in the hands.  Kinda reminded me of the Miami endzone catch, definitely a stretch but catchable.

He played the rest of the game a little hobbled, I'm sure the trainers figure a full day of treatment and rest is good right now.  We are now approaching a season almost twice as long as the typical college season, and these rooks can hit a wall this time of year.  He's earned the rest day.   No way he doesn't play Sunday.

He dropped an even easier td pass vs NE that almost cost them the game (in the first matchup, which the bills barely eked out - 24-21). If he had caught that perfect throw, the bills would have led 28-21.

• Like (+1) 1