Gabe not practicing today...

Hebert19

44 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Its early still but that's not great. 

Nothing to get up about, vets and banged up guys generally don’t practice on Wednesdays, it’s SOP, no need to create something to fret about...

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Was he injured during the game? I must have missed it

When he reached for the touchdown, the corner landed on him as they both went to the ground. 

He limped around from that point on. It looked like a Charlie horse. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

30 minutes ago, Mango said:

Who is the replacement for Davis? Stills? Duke? Kumerow? 

Kumerow is back....if he cleared the COVID protocols.  He spent enough time w the Bills to know the playbook.  He did catch one for a TD I recall.  So, imho, he was resigned because of the perhaps 12 weeks he was with us.  Sills is a talent, but, the bills have a big playbook, and he has only two weeks to learn it.  So, if we need a callup, Jake may be it.  And K can help on special teams  as well.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Its early still but that's not great. 

Source please?

58 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Was he injured during the game? I must have missed it

He came up limping after the TD pass he dropped.  Had trainers looking at his foot on the sideline. [Edit: foot area, could be ankle]

7 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Kumerow is back....if he cleared the COVID protocols.  He spent enough time w the Bills to know the playbook.  He did catch one for a TD I recall.  So, imho, he was resigned because of the perhaps 12 weeks he was with us.  Sills is a talent, but, the bills have a big playbook, and he has only two weeks to learn it.  So, if we need a callup, Jake may be it.  And K can help on special teams  as well.

I believe if he is "current in the NFL testing cadance" meaning the Saints were testing him every day, he doesn't need to wait 5 days.

• Like (+1) 3