The Donald Trump legacy

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you so sure he is wrong? Politicians on both sides have been playing the public off of each other for years.  On BOTH sides.

I am talking about him saying "your hero's" not a single on of those ***** are hero's and it's disgusting to even say it.

Also who gives a ***** about the Clinton's... They are not politicians anymore, they are just people that need to be handled by the law. Stupid ass republicans worried about people that aren't even around anymore. The law needs to handle them. We need to worry about actual politicians.

I understand that this is all Repubs have so they will run with it forever b.c they are too stupid to think about things that matter... All b.c they would rather lie about today and tomorrow.

Edited by TBBills

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I am talking about him saying "your hero's" not a single on of those ***** are hero's and it's disgusting to even say it.

Also who gives a ***** about the Clinton's... They are not politicians anymore, they are just people that need to be handled by the law. Stupid ass republicans worried about people that aren't even around anymore. The law needs to handle them. We need to worry about actual politicians.

I understand that this is all Repubs have so they will run with it forever b.c they are too stupid to think about things that matter... All b.c they would rather lie about today and tomorrow.

Take a deep breath. You seem to agree in practice about politicians being scumbags but you keep stepping on your Trump b0ner.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You like being wrong?

Let it go and look forward... the sheep herder that instructs your thoughts has beaten the the incumbent sheepherder. 

Embrace your winning herd 🐑 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you so sure he is wrong? Politicians on both sides have been playing the public off of each other for years.  On BOTH sides.

Dude is literally the diametrical opposite of a trump fanatic. Just opposite. Same everything else. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Let it go and look forward... the sheep herder that instructs your thoughts has beaten the the incumbent sheepherder. 

Embrace your winning herd 🐑 

Dude is literally the diametrical opposite of a trump fanatic. Just opposite. Same everything else. 

Worry about fixing your own party and maybe you wouldn't have to sit here and troll.

You got brainwashed and now realized you got played by your own government. It happens to all republicans.

Edited by TBBills
  • Eyeroll 1

Further proof, if any was required, that the USA is more divided than ever.

And given that he can't tell the difference between his wife and his sister - I don't think ole touchy-feely Sleepy Joe is going to contribute much to unite it.

And if you lot think it's bad now, wait until the dementia kicks in and he is replaced by "Commo-la"

God help us all 🙏

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Worry about fixing your own party and maybe you wouldn't have to sit here and troll.

You got brainwashed and now realized you got played by your own government. It happens to all republicans.

I wish you brainwashed uneducated  right and left wing extremist sycophants would all just go away so we could have a country here.  I despise your two parties and your childish, naive binary comprehension of the universe 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wish you brainwashed uneducated  right and left wing extremist sycophants would all just go away so we could have a country here.  I despise your two parties and your childish, naive binary comprehension of the universe 

But it is binary. It’s just not what so many have been taught or are used to. It’s now clearly the Washington elite insiders against the average American outsider. I remain amazed that so many can’t see it. They’re still clinging to their old fashioned Party games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hitler pushed a big lie too and see what happened.

Please tie Hitler’s big lie and what happened to Germany to the big lie and what could happen here. 

This ought to be fun. 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please tie Hitler’s big lie and what happened to Germany to the big lie and what could happen here. 

This ought to be fun. 

Are we going to concede that Trump's big lie is indeed a big lie?  If so, that's a good start

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Prove he lied. If you can prove that it’s an even better start. 

LOL, so now we have to prove a lie is a lie, rather than demand proof of the claim?  Sounds about right.  You're in black is white, up is down mode today.  Don't know if my brain is up for that.  Can you prove the man in charge of election security, all of the Republican governors and secretary of states lied when they said, "safest in hiistory", and gave actual proof of it?

16 minutes ago, daz28 said:

LOL, so now we have to prove a lie is a lie, rather than demand proof of the claim?  Sounds about right.  You're in black is white, up is down mode today.  Don't know if my brain is up for that.  Can you prove the man in charge of election security, all of the Republican governors and secretary of states lied when they said, "safest in hiistory", and gave actual proof of it?

We can play this game all day long. However you’re the one accusing him of lying so it is up to you to prove your accusations.  Knowing Trump, in his mind he truly felt he had won. If he really felt he won the election is it in fact a lie?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

We can play this game all day long. However you’re the one accusing him of lying so it is up to you to prove your accusations.  Knowing Trump, in his mind he truly felt he had won. If he really felt he won the election is it in fact a lie?  

It's not just me, it's anyone with critical thinking ability.  Where's the "massive proof".  Other than being mentally ill, I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't provide the proof he claims he has.  If you choose to believe what he says without evidence, then go right on ahead.

If someone believes the Earth is flat, and claims so, it is most certainly still a lie.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It's not just me, it's anyone with critical thinking ability.  Where's the "massive proof".  Other than being mentally ill, I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't provide the proof he claims he has.  If you choose to believe what he says without evidence, then go right on ahead.

If someone believes the Earth is flat, and claims so, it is most certainly still a lie.  

If you’re going to debate with my please come prepared. I have never once believed what he said. I’ve always said he lost fair and square.  Even if there was proof of fraud it would never have been enough votes to sway the outcome.  There were fraudulent votes on both sides. I assume there always is. 

I’m challenge you to prove he was lying when he said he won the election.  Which of course you can’t. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

If you’re going to debate with my please come prepared. I have never once believed what he said. I’ve always said he lost fair and square.  Even if there was proof of fraud it would never have been enough votes to sway the outcome.  There were fraudulent votes on both sides. I assume there always is. 

I’m challenge you to prove he was lying when he said he won the election.  Which of course you can’t. 

Yes I can.  He's not president.  Again, belief isn't enough to make something true.  If Trump honestly believed the Earth was flat, would I have to prove him wrong?