The Donald Trump legacy

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, leaders lead. Had he simply showed leadership, not lied, not held super spreader events, fewer deaths would have happened. 

So should have the States mandated everyone stay home.  No jobs.  No leaving the house.  Indefinitely.  Everything and everyone.  Indefinitely.  

Should they have done this?  It would have saved 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands of lives.  

Maybe there would have been no deaths--like in China!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, leaders lead. Had he simply showed leadership, not lied, not held super spreader events, fewer deaths would have happened. 

Yes, leaders lead, but people need to take responsibility for themselves. People shouldn't rely on big government to keep them safe, It's each and every one of our duties to keep ourselves informed and safe. We can't count on the president to put a warm blanket over us and hold us in their lap why we suckle the teet of big government. 

In December 2019 and January 2020 when it started becoming evident there was something weird going on in the world I bought up a bunch of N95's and started wearing the mask. I didn't need Fauci or Trump or anyone to tell me to watch my ass out there, it became clear very quickly that the world was begining to be turned on end. 

I handed out masks to the cashier's at tops unfortunately they looked at me like I was nuts. 

I feel like it's the democrats mission statement, to keep people reliant on government, and that's why I lean right. I'll take care of my own damn self thank you very much. 

This is where we differ. Stop looking for leaders and be your own leader. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So should have the States mandated everyone stay home.  No jobs.  No leaving the house.  Indefinitely.  Everything and everyone.  Indefinitely.  

Should they have done this?  It would have saved 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands of lives.  

Maybe there would have been no deaths--like in China!

It's a simple question.  Why is even 1 death acceptable?

And to avoid 200K of them let alone 400K (allegedly), the only solution is complete and total shutdown indefinitely.

Was this what you wanted to do?  Were you of the ridiculous mindset the planet and its governments that can barely roll out an Obamacare website was somehow going to suppress this highly contagious aerosolized from day 1 (they lied to you) virus.  

Is this Biden’s plan?  Mandatory and indefinite shelter in place?  Or wear 2 masks.....maybe 3?

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

GFY while jumping off a cliff! The world would be a better place!

Irony...

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It's a simple question.  Why is even 1 death acceptable?

And to avoid 200K of them let alone 400K (allegedly), the only solution is complete and total shutdown indefinitely.

Was this what you wanted to do?  Were you of the ridiculous mindset the planet and its governments that can barely roll out an Obamacare website was somehow going to suppress this highly contagious aerosolized from day 1 (they lied to you) virus.  

Is this Biden’s plan?  Mandatory and indefinite shelter in place?  Or wear 2 masks.....maybe 3?

No one wants to talk to your extremist self. Just stay brainwashed in your section of weirdos and stop embarrassing yourself daily here.

Also take your racist hate filled buddy with you. 

Edited by TBBills

45 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Irony...

No one wants to talk to your extremist self. Just stay brainwashed in your section of weirdos and stop embarrassing yourself daily here.

What was extremist about that post? Have you ever considered that maybe some of your points of view can be considered extreme?  We should all cut the name calling $#!+ and try a little reasonable dialog.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Irony...

Haha, talk about irony.....good god you have to be the most racist ignorant brainwashed mouth breather in your house, surely you don't have any relatives as useless as you, do you? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

Haha, talk about irony.....good god you have to be the most racist ignorant brainwashed mouth breather in your house, surely you don't have any relatives as useless as you, do you? 

This is no better than the $#!/ @TB Bills is spewing. And it's against the TOS.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

You just keep embarrassing yourself.

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

This is no better than the $#!/ @TB Bills is spewing. And it's against the TOS.

The truth is against TOS? The only time you people post here is when you're angry that things aren't going the way you want them to. You want failure yet it isn't happening, you wanted voter fraud... Didn't happen.

I know when the right extremists are angry b.c it's the only time they post here.

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What was extremist about that post? Have you ever considered that maybe some of your points of view can be considered extreme?  We should all cut the name calling $#!+ and try a little reasonable dialog.   

Read his post and tell me he doesn't hit extremism like it's his job. You are on the same side so cannot expect you to see it.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You just keep embarrassing yourself.

The truth is against TOS? The only time you people post here is when you're angry that things aren't going the way you want them to. You want failure yet it isn't happening, you wanted voter fraud... Didn't happen.

I know when the right extremists are angry b.c it's the only time they post here.

Read his post and tell me he doesn't hit extremism like it's his job. You are on the same side so cannot expect you to see it.

I haven't read many of big guns posts, but in this thread they are extreme and offensive, and I called him on it.  But so are yours on this part of TBD.  Accusing anyone who doesn't exactly agree with your opinion of the world of being a brainwashed terrorist it just a terrible way to communicate.  If you don't believe me, go through your last 100 posts on this board and count how many times you did it. It's a crusade (see TOS), but more than that, it's not healthy and bad for you, this board, and the tenor of discourse country.  I really think that you need some time away from this part of the board, man.  Give yourself a week, soak in some good vibes from the Bills, and be happy that a lot of what you want changed in the world is pointing in the direction that you want it to.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Did Trump even finish the wall? His legacy will forever be one of Terrorism, lies, and corruption. 

Tiger Joe didn't pay enough money for Trump to Pardon him. I heard Lil Wayne paid out the ass for his.

Like Trump explained when he was running for president.  He didn't pay any taxes, because he's smart.  Well, a smart businessman gets the current rate for pardons.  Tiger Joe tried to lowball, and lost.  The Art of the Deal

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep.

Trump's legacy will pretty much be as a 21st century Herbert Hoover

The dude did make some awesome vacuums though, gotta give him that. 

Hoover, not trump. 

• Haha (+1) 5

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This won't take long....back to the Middle East everyone!

In summary: Islamic terrorist bombing.  President CONSIDERS possible military action.  Con man's obnoxious kid retweets unsourced clown. Fish-mouthed man child tweets WERE AT WAR.  Other clowns retweet the clown's retweet.  Did I miss anything??

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden just destroyed Trumps greatest legacy in the White House..... he removed Trumps Diet Coke button:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/962437/biden-removes-trumps-diet-coke-button-from-oval-office

Summary:  Biden tweets: DIET COKE SUCKS!  EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!  VERY BAD!!!!  Twitter bans Biden.  Democrats call it a disgrace to the 1st amendment, your guns are next.     PS if you REALLY want to lose some weight get off your fat butt, and get your own damn can of pop.   

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes, I responded and deleted my reply an hour or two later.  It seemed pointless, and you seemed to be getting more amped up (that's a Transpy thing)  and I saw no point in proceeding on the terms you felt compelled to attempt to dictate.  Your post was a hodgepodge of opinion  masked as fact that you believe exposes the hypocrisy of the support for Trump.  I don't see it that way, but good for you. 

The difference with this post is that you seemed to be reaching for some sort of big picture view, it wasn't a post about finding any sort of common ground, and it is an interesting point.  Does that offend? 

Peace out.  

I'll just say I appreciate the response and move on if you so refuse to respond to those initial points while evidently expecting a response to these.

You respond to a post like this where (you think, at least) you have a strong response and then completely ignore the conversation where right now "doth protest too much."

You and I could be great representations of what should be happening over at that other board with all the posters who've fled for their echo chamber while kicking out all dissenting opinion.  Do you want to have a conversation?  Or do you want to win an argument?

I say that not because I believe most on this message board want to have a conversation.  I think almost anyone in a politics forum wants to win an argument.  And that includes everyone that's here at this moment and everyone who fled to the other board.  What was irritating to me over there was that every time I actually did a deep dive into the "voter fraud" that those posters over there presented, they ended up being accusations that were flawed, if not complete lies.

I'm here if you want to have a conversation.  I'm not like a lot of people on this board, though.  My responses aren't necessarily immediate because I just might not have the time.  But if it's you, I'll get back to you.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'll just say I appreciate the response and move on if you so refuse to respond to those initial points while evidently expecting a response to these.

You respond to a post like this where (you think, at least) you have a strong response and then completely ignore the conversation where right now "doth protest too much."

You and I could be great representations of what should be happening over at that other board with all the posters who've fled for their echo chamber while kicking out all dissenting opinion.  Do you want to have a conversation?  Or do you want to win an argument?

I say that not because I believe most on this message board want to have a conversation.  I think almost anyone in a politics forum wants to win an argument.  And that includes everyone that's here at this moment and everyone who fled to the other board.  What was irritating to me over there was that every time I actually did a deep dive into the "voter fraud" that those posters over there presented, they ended up being accusations that were flawed, if not complete lies.

I'm here if you want to have a conversation.  I'm not like a lot of people on this board, though.  My responses aren't necessarily immediate because I just might not have the time.  But if it's you, I'll get back to you.

As I said in the other post, while I disagree with you and had no desire to allow you to set an agenda, I appreciate you as well. 

I'll get to the point:  I didn't post in this thread to ask a question, I posted to opine on DJTs legacy from my perspective.  It was your thread, you started it, you asked.  I thought it was a good thread.  

I'm not interested in winning an argument, and I'm under no illusion that anything I might share will suddenly convince you of the genius of my perspective.  The only point to be made here is that different people develop different opinions based on their personal experiences.  

At this point, it's Biden's turn to rule and he's off to a great start.  Masks for everyone, mostly.  No large gatherings, sorta.  No multiple family household intersectionalism, for the inconsequential folks in the heartland.  

Let's get to it. 

• Like (+1) 1