The latest dumb conspiracy - the sinister 5G chip hidden in the Covid-19 vaccines

WideNine

Should qualify this as one of many vaccine conspiracy hoaxes and not the first micro chip nonsense, but read this in Popular Mechanics and it cracked me up.

The sinister schematic that was being passed around below by these Q-Anon aficionados was actually the schematics for (and I quote), "a totally bitchin’ Boss Metal Zone MT-2 guitar pedal, meant for shredders summoning the sounds of the devil from their six-strings."

image.thumb.png.5932689a5fd655f183d4418eddd43fb4.png

On 1/20/2021 at 12:15 AM, WideNine said:

Should qualify this as one of many vaccine conspiracy hoaxes and not the first micro chip nonsense, but read this in Popular Mechanics and it cracked me up.

The sinister schematic that was being passed around below by these Q-Anon aficionados was actually the schematics for (and I quote), "a totally bitchin’ Boss Metal Zone MT-2 guitar pedal, meant for shredders summoning the sounds of the devil from their six-strings."

image.thumb.png.5932689a5fd655f183d4418eddd43fb4.png

The only person I can find who admits to believing it is a Russian communist. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/05/27/russian-communist-leader-links-coronavirus-vaccine-to-microchip-conspiracy-theory-a70391

I doubt many other do- the schematic seems to have been added later, probably as a joke, and people ran with it. I also doubt Qanon is too closely linked with communists.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The only person I can find who admits to believing it is a Russian communist. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/05/27/russian-communist-leader-links-coronavirus-vaccine-to-microchip-conspiracy-theory-a70391

I doubt many other do- the schematic seems to have been added later, probably as a joke, and people ran with it. I also doubt Qanon is too closely linked with communists.

It was 44% of Republicans in May.  I can only assume that number has gone up.    Vaccine rumours debunked: Microchips, 'altered DNA' and more - BBC News

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lololol ok.  

Sure.   

But what have we been injecting people with since circa 1990 to get them this screwed up.  That's the real conspiracy.  

"What more can we give up!!???"

And omg his bio.  

Injected with republican lies...

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

It's looking like it's much like a flu shot, needed annually.

If that's so, this was designed to profit on for an eternity.

So Trump had the Chinese design this to help out his pharma buddies?

9 hours ago, daz28 said:

It was 44% of Republicans in May.  I can only assume that number has gone up.    Vaccine rumours debunked: Microchips, 'altered DNA' and more - BBC News

One poll done online that is self reported is not a good source, but at least it is a source.

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Injected with republican lies...

So Trump had the Chinese design this to help out his pharma buddies?

The National Institute of Health, lead by an Obama appointee and kept on by Trump and Biden, working with public and private funding, surely have their hand in this more than any one person. 

But, the Left will continue to point out Trump as the sole culprit in the profiting forever, ignoring facts that show otherwise.

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The National Institute of Health, lead by an Obama appointee and kept on by Trump and Biden, working with public and private funding, surely have their hand in this more than any one person. 

But, the Left will continue to point out Trump as the sole culprit in the profiting forever, ignoring facts that show otherwise.

Ok so Trump, I love these crazy conspiracy theories.