This week's coffee with the Bills

aceman_16

It is odd that I have enjoyed a player's personality as much as I enjoy Tre White's. He is so easy to cheer for. He is absolutely sincere and reminds me of a little kid....in a good way. I especially laughed when he tells Kim her "prize" for winning the contest and his crap eating grin in which he asks for it. It is a fun watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

It is odd that I have enjoyed a player's personality as much as I enjoy Tre White's. He is so easy to cheer for. He is absolutely sincere and reminds me of a little kid....in a good way. I especially laughed when he tells Kim her "prize" for winning the contest and his crap eating grin in which he asks for it. It is a fun watch.

Man Tre is hilarious.  

Man, that Tre White is one gifted fella. A stud athlete and one of the best at his position. Plus, he's super smart (I think he finished his academics early) with crazy leadership and preparation skills. Dude studies film more than some coaches. And then to top it off he's a genuinely good family man with a goofy sense of humor. Becomes the first draft pick of the McDermott era and he sets the example for what the team looks for in its players. He's a cornerstone franchise player. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

8 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Man, that Tre White is one gifted fella. A stud athlete and one of the best at his position. Plus, he's super smart (I think he finished his academics early) with crazy leadership and preparation skills. Dude studies film more than some coaches. And then to top it off he's a genuinely good family man with a goofy sense of humor. Becomes the first draft pick of the McDermott era and he sets the example for what the team looks for in its players. He's a cornerstone franchise player. 

And yet the Bills have been mocked for essentially taking him, Edwards and Allen over Mahomes. 

11 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Tre White is a national treasure. We keep asking "when is Josh getting a national commercial?". Put Tre on that list, he deserves it as a high profile dude on what is turning into a high profile team. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Loved Tre trying to persuade Terry to start a rap section of their record label.

Terry: "I've wrapped presents!"

Kim after being told her prize is to bake cookies: "It's a good thing he (Terry) didn't win then!"

If Kim bakes Tre chocolate chip cookies, there better be enough for the whole team, that's all I'll say

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Speaking of C Wade, what are we going to do with him?  Been going on 2 years, i dont think we can continue to "protect" him another year.  Moss is out, our running game is dreadful, what are we doing with him?

This off-season, we see if he's learned enough that he can play RB in American football, then it's "rut hawg or die".

I think RB is a tough position to pick up.  If we look at Motor's long TD run against the Dolphins or one of Allen's TD runs, just the relatively subtle way they change speed or direction to position themselves to take advantage of the blockers.  Even Taron Johnson did this twice on his TD runback, a little burst and slight direction change to let Poyer cut behind him and cut someone off, then easiest to see, he slowed a little bit to let Tre White cut in front of him and cut off Jackson.  It's not enough to be able to see what to do on film, it has to sink down into the skin and become instinctual.  Even tougher behind the line.

C Wade has the speed and the ability to change direction, but it's a long task to figure out the game.

11 hours ago, blacklabel said:

We are lucky to have him.   Maybe that trade with KC wasn't so bad after all.  Josh Allen, White and Edmunds, not too shabby.