How about the health of other guys? (Beasley, Breeland, etc.)

Rockee96

21 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He looked fine Saturday, has no injury designation now, and said he felt much better heading into the Ravens game than he did a week before in Indianapolis (a game in which he caught 7 passes for 57 yards). 

Just thought on one throw he seemed slow out of the break. And possibly wind impacted how it looked. Very pumped if he’s good!

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He looked fine Saturday, has no injury designation now, and said he felt much better heading into the Ravens game than he did a week before in Indianapolis (a game in which he caught 7 passes for 57 yards). 

They were bracketing him on 3rd downs.  Which - smart i suppose, but then you aren't pressuring allen so he was going after them with brown and diggs.  Davis looked banged up though.

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think yesterday was pretty much a walk-through (installation).  Either he tweaked it working out or the trainers wanted him to skip some parts of the practice and get treatment, would be my best guess.  

I think Wednesday was a lighter practice. Not surprised to see him limited Thursday. Likely today as well.