Buffalo Bills vs Chiefs who's going

I’m on the fence currently. The AFCC tix ( upper level) can now be had for mid $ 600 range per ducat, but not too interested in sitting there. Bills lower bowl sideline or corner are still around $1100 -1800 per. Those really haven’t moved much since Sunday. Next day or so will determine. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Guy I´m about to buy my tickets but do you guys know if I have to be tested X days before de game at the stadium just like the Bills did?

I would be traveling from Mexico so I just need to know if flying in tomorrow would be enough time to do it. 

I can´t find that info, please help!

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mango said:

If the Bills made the Super Bowl we were considering up to 3k per ticket. It’s a bug stretch for us, but figured it was worth it as a one time expense. We don’t ever spend that much on anything and don’t go on a ton of trips. 

We could have done that a few weeks ago. Even the other day they were at 5k and today they’re at 8k. It’s wild. 

My SO’s family lives in Tampa. I have enough points to fly us there and back for free. 

where did you see SB tix for 3K?  I'm seeing 5,700 at NFL on location.  Not sure where else to get them.  Will the Bills have an allotment to sell?  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

where did you see SB tix for 3K?  I'm seeing 5,700 at NFL on location.  Not sure where else to get them.  Will the Bills have an allotment to sell?  

No sorry. 3k was the most we would have been willing to pay. Had we looked say a month ago, we might have been able to make it work. But not now. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Guy I´m about to buy my tickets but do you guys know if I have to be tested X days before de game at the stadium just like the Bills did?

I would be traveling from Mexico so I just need to know if flying in tomorrow would be enough time to do it. 

I can´t find that info, please help!

No, you do not need to be tested to attend the game. There’s a new restriction on flying to US requiring a Covid test to board the plane, but that doesn’t start until Jan 26. Good luck  and go Bills!!!

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Unless I win Super Bowl tickets, I'll never be able to afford them. I'm surprised some people here are actually talking about it. I'd love to know what they do for a living lol

the price increase in inflation-adjusted dollars for SB tix is crazy.  But they were about 2,700 a year ago, now it appears reduced seating is driving up prices.  

Super Bowl 53 ticket prices in 2019 as compared to history | Sporting News

for people going to KC, what part of town do you recommend staying in?  

Edited by RyanC883

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You axe a lotta' questions.  They're good earners.  Mindja business.

Lotta high level meetings

Edited by stevewin

21 hours ago, Moulds 808080 said:

That's great we're in section 103 close to 50 yd line. Everyone is going to Al's bar and grill Sat night!!! Just an FYI 

See you there!! We have a party of 4 going from Cancun 🙌🏼 We ready to scream our longs out! 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m on the fence currently. The AFCC tix ( upper level) can now be had for mid $ 600 range per ducat, but not too interested in sitting there. Bills lower bowl sideline or corner are still around $1100 -1800 per. Those really haven’t moved much since Sunday. Next day or so will determine. 

image.png.e3e55658b26d6e12bd40feac5e520c87.png

6 hours ago, stevewin said:

Lotta high level meetings

Dare's nuttin' at da' top but a bucket and a mop.........and a stack of Supa' Bowl tickets........someone's gotta' make da' scissions.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Unless I win Super Bowl tickets, I'll never be able to afford them. I'm surprised some people here are actually talking about it. I'd love to know what they do for a living lol

I don't do anything to really be like "okay I'll go".  I could spread the cost across three credit cards and pay it off in about 20 years though. 

7 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Will the Bills have an allotment to sell?  

I was just talking to my ticket rep this morning about that. The issue with getting tickets this year is going to be the reduced capacity of the stadium. Doing a quick search, I'm seeing articles from this season that the Bucs averaged about 14,500 fans each game. The SB will be about that same number. All teams get tickets to the game, with the two participating teams getting more than the others. Ignoring that, and lets say they bump it up to 16,000 tickets, that's only 500 tickets per team. 53 players on a team, plus coaches, support staff, etc, and the NFL still selling tickets directly, the chances of the Bills selling them to season ticket holders is almost zilch in my opinion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I live in KC and will be at the game. I'm sure several of you have been to arrowhead before, but a reminder it may be crummy cold and rainy so be prepared for that.

Please wear a mask and be respectful, its the wild west out here but we respect the COVID rules.

Many people are looking for the Saturday activities. AL'S Bar and Grill in Parkville MO is the spot, but will be VERY packed.

A better alternative is Westport or Power and Light districts.

Otherwise, please come, have a great time, smash some tables, slam some Moslon, and most importantly, Go Bills!

I have a couple friends planning to go to KC, but need another twosome (tickets are cheaper in a 4 pack).  See the ticket thread, if you're interested...

And we shall see about the SB - if the Bills get there in ANY other year, my clients would have me (they know of my deep, let's say, enthusiasm, for the Bills.  In COVID times, all bets are off.  C'est La Vie 🤣 :beer:

1 hour ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Al's bar and grill just announced he will have a tent outside and also another place in strip mall.

They are limited to 50% capacity indoor dining, so that's great they are getting a tent as I am sure they would have had to turn away a lot of Bills fans if not.  Be loud, GO BILLS!