Buffalo Bills vs Chiefs who's going

Not me :(

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Can’t afford to go to this one and the Super Bowl so I’m going to sit this one out

Are you a first responder?  I had heard that they were only giving tickets to 1st responders that have been vaccinated..... or is that bs?

Edited by NewEra

2 hours ago, krf139 said:

I will be there.  Might have to take out a second mortgage, but driving to KC from Austin, TX.

Lived in Austin twice in my life. The 2nd time I was in the USAF and met and married my wife of 36 years there. 

Still an awesome town? Music scene? Nightlife? 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Direct from the NFL, starting at just under $6K.

Super Bowl LV Tickets on 02/07/21 at Raymond James Stadium (nflonlocation.com)

Unless I win Super Bowl tickets, I'll never be able to afford them. I'm surprised some people here are actually talking about it. I'd love to know what they do for a living lol

41 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Direct from the NFL, starting at just under $6K.

Super Bowl LV Tickets on 02/07/21 at Raymond James Stadium (nflonlocation.com)

On the resale market theyre going for 7800 already and you've gotta think thats going up when the matchup is set....thats why I'm trying so hard to get to the afc championship 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Unless I win Super Bowl tickets, I'll never be able to afford them. I'm surprised some people here are actually talking about it. I'd love to know what they do for a living lol

You axe a lotta' questions.  They're good earners.  Mindja business.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You axe a lotta' questions.  They're good earners.  Mindja business.

I wasn't asking them to tell me what they did for a living. I was just curious. You don't see people actually talking about buying Super Bowl tickets everyday. I don't need to know what they do for a living. Just relax

9 hours ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Super bowl tickets start at like $10,000 due to covid.  

If anyone is interested in tickets there are some fans that are selling some on the Kc bills backers group on facebook. 

I will be screaming as loud as I can!!!!!!

The Bills site links to this place, with tickets starting just under $6,000

https://tickets.nflonlocation.com/d/super-bowl-tickets

10 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Lived in Austin twice in my life. The 2nd time I was in the USAF and met and married my wife of 36 years there. 

Still an awesome town? Music scene? Nightlife? 

There is a great music scene and surprisingly a HUGE Bills Backers group.  Added benefit is there's an Anchor Bar an hour south in San Antonio and a Duff's 3 hours north in Dallas.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

If you only get to go once every 25 years then that makes the ticket $240 per year. Having been to two SBs back in the 90s I wouldn’t trade that experience for anything...it was a BLAST even if we lost to the Cowboys...twice. And twenty five years later I’m still glad I went. I had no idea it wouldn’t happen again for so long. But, I will say, the current ticket prices do seem to have outpaced inflation. 

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Section 120!!!

I bought 6 tickets but only need 2 so going to resell 4 of em. Anyone have insight on best timing to put them up for sale? I was thinking Friday. Maybe sooner the better? I obviously want to get the most I can.

Id put them up now. Of course you want to get the most possible but it's risky that they won't sell if you wait until Friday. Id post them now, check the prices of other tickets often to see if you should adjust the price. Prices have fallen a bit the last 2 days

7 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

Id put them up now. Of course you want to get the most possible but it's risky that they won't sell if you wait until Friday. Id post them now, check the prices of other tickets often to see if you should adjust the price. Prices have fallen a bit the last 2 days

Yeah which sucks for me cause I bought within an hour of them being made available on Seat Geeks. I was hoping to be able to sell for enough to cover the cost of my trip but not happening. At this point I'd be happy to walk away $1500 each for the things.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Mango said:

If the Bills made the Super Bowl we were considering up to 3k per ticket. It’s a bug stretch for us, but figured it was worth it as a one time expense. We don’t ever spend that much on anything and don’t go on a ton of trips. 

We could have done that a few weeks ago. Even the other day they were at 5k and today they’re at 8k. It’s wild. 

My SO’s family lives in Tampa. I have enough points to fly us there and back for free. 

This year may be different, as obviously, Covid is limiting crowd size.  However, Super Bowl tickets ALWAYS start off way overpriced and work their way down to their most affordable price right up to gametime.  Often times, people can actually score gametime tickets for almost face value.  

If you can be patient, and don't have to attend all of the jock sniffer events that take place all that week, and have everything ready to go, you will be able to get a deal that is much better than you would think.  Again though, the caveat this year is the limited capacity because of Covid.  My advice may not apply in 2021. 

Edited by Lv-Bills
  • Like (+1) 1