Buffalo had the hardest path to the Conference Championship, but won't get any credit for it

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Of course they are!

They are playing the SB champs/MVP away at their home in a Conf Championship game (for the first time in 28 years)... yet they are only 3 point dogs (and only +140).  They have taken this blatant national respect and cleverly turned it into disrespect---the rocket fuel of any legit Conf Championship bulletin board!

The obvious danger of all this righteous indignation is that they "look past" the Chiefs to their SB opponent!  I hope it's only "we are onto Kansas City" at this point.  Stay focused and indignant fellas!  We are dependent on it!

There's something wrong with you still so adamantly pretending you weren't just very, very wrong.

22 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Game set match 

Game over you lose haters

No. Just because the Bills players think they aren't getting respect does not mean they aren't. Again I suspect there is too much ESPN on in the locker room. 

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Of course everyone is picking against them this week. They are playing the champs, with the best record in the NFL, whose starters have lost 1 game in the last year, on their home field. That isn't disrespect. It is reality. The Bills are underdogs this week. Doesn't mean they can't win. I think they can but it is a 50/50 game and in that scenario the World Champs get the benefit of the doubt.

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No. Just because the Bills players think they aren't getting respect does not mean they aren't. Again I suspect there is too much ESPN on in the locker room. 

Of course everyone is picking against them this week. They are playing the champs, with the best record in the NFL, whose starters have lost 1 game in the last year, on their home field. That isn't disrespect. It is reality. The Bills are underdogs this week. Doesn't mean they can't win. I think they can but it is a 50/50 game and in that scenario the World Champs get the benefit of the doubt.

Yall are just gonna die on that hill when plenty of factual evidence to prove it has been provided 

Man, can we stop with the “woe is me,” we got dissed routine already? Wah f’ing wah wah.  Let’s go find one more way somebody in the world didn’t crown us kings while also acknowledging we had to slay a horde of g** d*** zombies along the way. 

Why do so many people need to have their hardships as fans confirmed in order to feel validated? Why can’t we just have fun watching a team we cheer for beat a bunch of other teams?

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, WickedGame said:

Man, can we stop with the “woe is me,” we got dissed routine already? Wah f’ing wah wah.  Let’s go find one more way somebody in the world didn’t crown us kings while also acknowledging we had to slay a horde of g** d*** zombies along the way. 

Why do so many people need to have their hardships as fans confirmed in order to feel validated? Why can’t we just have fun watching a team we cheer for beat a bunch of other teams?

What's this the dan Campbell word vomit post? 

Hardships as fans confirmed? I don't even know what this rant means.

Do you like kneecaps?

Bills getting insane amount of credit. It’s not ridiculous for Bills to be the underdogs this week. With all due respect to JH, all athletes thrive on creating this us vs world mentality. 
But as Bills fan I’m overwhelmed with the positive respect the franchise is getting. And deservedly so. So I’m pretty appreciative of the Buffalo love. Not what we are used to. But nation is aware Bills are good and it’s not a short term trend. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Yall are just gonna die on that hill when plenty of factual evidence to prove it has been provided 

We have provided the evidence. We have posted articles a plenty praising the Bills  we have proved that everyone did not pick the Ravens last week. The idea that the Bills are not getting respect is total bull.

GB, I agree the Bills have been a fan favorite for awhile, but several pundits have picked against them on several shows.  They say positives about the Bills, but only half at best of NFLR picked the Bills/Colts.  Almost no one picked the Bills over the Ravens, and I have yet to hear anyone pick the Bills over the Chiefs.  It doesn’t matter as long as we keep winning.  As far as the hardest path, read the e v a l. of SOS of the 2020 season, after the season.

Bottom line is our opponents ranked us 16th in terms of path to get into the playoffs.  Based on 2019 which shows how little these things matter it was projected we had the 5th toughest SOS.   In the end based on how they played in 2020, we didn’t necessarily have the toughest road, nor the easiest.  By one of the betting lines the following playoff teams had an easier path.

Note I was having difficulties copying the link - my fault.  In addition, this is just one betting line group and the others I noticed were all relatively similar, so again just take it as a reference point, not gospel.

Honestly, I thought in the beginning of the year our schedule was going to be very tough.  Whether it’s our improvements or the opposing teams were not as good as we thought, or they had key injuries, it really doesn’t matter.  So I was in the club get 10-11 wins in this hard schedule, and we get in the dance.  Well, our path wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t as hard as I thought either.

Rams 7th

Redskins 8th 

Saints 9th

Bills 16th
Packers 17th

Seahawks 20th

Bucs 23rd

Steelers 24th

Chiefs 25th

Ravens 27th

Bears 29th

Browns 30th

Titans 31st

Colts 32nd

Next year we get the NFCS, and AFCS + the Chiefs and Steelers again.  This again will come out repeated stories due opposing the Bucs, Saints, Titans, Colts, Chiefs, and Steelers, we have a tough schedule not to mention the stories the Dolphins are ascending as I can see that one.  I’m going to reread this later in the spring before I get worked up we have the x hardest schedule.  If posted after May so free agency, trades, and the draft are over and maybe after UDFA’s are signed, we’ll get some handle, but again things change.  Everyone thought the Pats as it was reported at nauseum were potentially going to win the East.  How could anyone foresee the 49ers having all of those injuries?  If I forget to read this post, please knock me over the head with it as a fellow TBD poster and for many of you, friends.

For me this year, the 4 best teams are in the championship games, and all of them belong there.  I do think we have a fair and winning chance to win it all, and as much as I relish the thought, our season could easily be over tomorrow night.  That’s what makes it fun as we are playing the absolute best at this point.  We can hold our heads high if we keep winning, amd even if we lose a close game.  One thing is for sure, I will not accept the notion any of these teams will blow us out.

Sorry, after I posted, you guys can tease me I was too long winded.  Whoops.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

We have provided the evidence. We have posted articles a plenty praising the Bills  we have proved that everyone did not pick the Ravens last week. The idea that the Bills are not getting respect is total bull.

No its not the players see it, we have provided more evidence to support this then you have to discount it. 

Have fun on hamburger hill

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Clearly you haven't read through the thread then.

I am done arguing with the blind 

You have posted a video of 4 no marks off ESPN and claimed (as I have proven incorrectly) that everyone picked the Ravens last week.

You have also shown the players have created an everything against us narrative. Which I agree they have. The Patriots used to do that every year too. Never made it true.

You are done arguing a case you have lost.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

GB, I agree the Bills have been a fan favorite for awhile, but several pundits have picked against them on several shows.  They say positives about the Bills, but only half at best of NFLR picked the Bills/Colts.  Almost no one picked the Bills over the Ravens, and I have yet to hear anyone pick the Bills over the Chiefs.  It doesn’t matter as long as we keep winning.  As far as the hardest path, read the e v a l. of SOS of the 2020 season, after the season.

Bottom line is our opponents ranked us 16th in terms of path to get into the playoffs.  Based on 2019 which shows how little these things matter it was projected we had the 5th toughest SOS.   In the end based on how they played in 2020, we didn’t necessarily have the toughest road, nor the easiest.  By one of the betting lines the following playoff teams had an easier path.

Note I was having difficulties copying the link - my fault.  In addition, this is just one betting line group and the others I noticed were all relatively similar, so again just take it as a reference point, not gospel.

Honestly, I thought in the beginning of the year our schedule was going to be very tough.  Whether it’s our improvements or the opposing teams were not as good as we thought, or they had key injuries, it really doesn’t matter.  So I was in the club get 10-11 wins in this hard schedule, and we get in the dance.  Well, our path wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t as hard as I thought either.

Rams 7th

Redskins 8th 

Saints 9th

Bills 16th
Packers 17th

Seahawks 20th

Bucs 23rd

Steelers 24th

Chiefs 25th

Ravens 27th

Bears 29th

Browns 30th

Titans 31st

Colts 32nd

Next year we get the NFCS, and AFCS + the Chiefs and Steelers again.  This again will come out repeated stories due opposing the Bucs, Saints, Titans, Colts, Chiefs, and Steelers, we have a tough schedule not to mention the stories the Dolphins are ascending as I can see that one.  I’m going to reread this later in the spring before I get worked up we have the x hardest schedule.  If posted after May so free agency, trades, and the draft are over and maybe after UDFA’s are signed, we’ll get some handle, but again things change.  Everyone thought the Pats as it was reported at nauseum were potentially going to win the East.  How could anyone foresee the 49ers having all of those injuries?  If I forget to read this post, please knock me over the head with it as a fellow TBD poster and for many of you, friends.

For me this year, the 4 best teams are in the championship games, and all of them belong there.  I do think we have a fair and winning chance to win it all, and as much as I relish the thought, our season could easily be over tomorrow night.  That’s what makes it fun as we are playing the absolute best at this point.  We can hold our heads high if we keep winning, amd even if we lose a close game.  One thing is for sure, I will not accept the notion any of these teams will blow us out.

Sorry, after I posted, you guys can tease me I was too long winded.  Whoops.

Nobody has argued our path wasn't tough. Or that we are not really good. 

The picks point I have already disproved. Sure most people are picking the Chiefs this week... but I think that is fair enough. The Bills were picked by most over the Colts and it was pretty even against the Ravens. Again I don't think any of that was showing a lack of respect to Buffalo. 

Edited by GunnerBill

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You have posted a video of 4 no marks off ESPN and claimed (as I have proven incorrectly) that everyone picked the Ravens last week.

You have also shown the players have created an everything against us narrative. Which I agree they have. The Patriots used to do that every year too. Never made it true.

You are done arguing a case you have lost.

Nobody has argued our path wasn't tough. Or that we are not really good. 

The picks point I have already disproved. Sure most people are picking the Chiefs this week... but I think that is fair enough. The Bills were picked by most over the Colts and it was pretty even against the Ravens. Again I don't think any of that was showing a lack of respect to Buffalo. 

I didn’t either.  We may have different outlets, but I saw a lot of love for the Ravens.  It doesn’t matter to me, and the other stuff wasn’t we’re being disrespected as I could care less, but we also didn’t have the absolute toughest path either.  We are Ed everything we’ve accomplished.  I’m sticking with 60/40 we win tomorrow and could care less if every talking head picks the Chiefs.  At some point if/when we win, we’ll see if more people go for us over the NFC winner.  Right now Id rather face GB on,y for the reason we can stand toe to toe offensively, but the Bucs have the better defense than the Packs.

All good GB.