Steelers analyst Arthur Moat's Loyalty in Question

Oh, he still likes the Bills. He used to come on the John Murphy Show and later One Bills Live all the time. But I'm sure he likes the Steelers too. There's no reason he can't like both teams.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, poblano said:

Can't believe you don't remember Moats, he was a Bill four years and nailed Favre's  carrer

Oh, I remember it clear as day. That's why I said he identifies 'foremost' as a Steeler and that's what makes the video funny in the first place 😄

Edited by BillsFanForever19

13 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Arthur Moats identifies foremost as a Pittsburgh Steeler. He has a YouTube channel that focuses mainly on Pittsburgh sports. 

In the below video covering the Bills/Ravens game - he comedically tries to explain away his excitement for Buffalo's victory 😆

Been following him for awhile.  He identifies and a Steelers fan and a Bills fan.  He has several Bills videos.  He’s a likable guy, but sometimes he’s just too happy and cheery

Not sure why he would team up with that dude Deeeke or w/e his name is.  What a tool bag.  

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Bills LBs need to watch this and give Patrick Mahomes "the Moats" treatment.

Except nowadays it results in a roughing the passer call, ejection of the LB making the play, and a compensatory draft pick for the New England Patriots. 😕

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1