Best acting in the Sopranos?

4merper4mer

One of the best TV shows of all time; it was filled with good acting.

Best of the entire show for me was Edie Falco.  Then Gandolfini.  Then Lorraine Bracco.

Michael Imperioli was solid, I LOVED Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts), Dominic Chianese (Uncle Jr.) was great, Aida Turturro....they were all solid.

• Like (+1) 1

Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts) was on Larry King Live many years ago.

Larry asked a question...something like if it was true that Tony Sirico had been convicted of a crime, much like the character he portrayed in the show.

Tony's response was an all-time classic.  He said, almost proudly and defiantly:  "Yeah, I did time."

His facial expression and the way he spoke were basically indistinguishable from the character Paulie.  

Which made me wonder how much "acting" he was doing on the show and how much of it was just himself being himself.

LOL

PS:  The scene where Paulie drove around on Christopher's newly landscaped front lawn had me in tears with laughter; as loud as I've ever laughed watching TV or a movie. 

2b1578942a1425795dd979ac1b0131ef.jpg

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.