PREDICT THE SCORE: 2020 AFC Championship Game - Bills at Chiefs

RiotAct

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Chiefs 24

Bills 10

Bills offense continues to take a step back and our lack of rushing attack allows their defense to drop 7 in coverage.  Henne starts, but it makes no difference.  

6 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

27-24 chiefs.

Hope I’m wrong, but hard for Me to predict against the defending SB champs at home.

6 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

BUF 16

KC 38

These are the only people to say we lose in 4 pages of predictions.  Comical, but predictable.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

These are the only people to say we lose in 4 pages of predictions.  Comical, but predictable.

I think too much is riding on the chiefs injury report to make any sort of prediction and I dont even mean for mahomes' status.  If breeland doesn't play and assuming  mahomes plays but isn't quite 100% i think we should be favored and I really wouldn't be surprised if we won by multiple scores.  The script is flipped from our last meeting where we were banged up and they were relatively healthy.

28-24 Bills

1 hour ago, Steve Evans said:

Nice!!! I wonder how many get the reference.

But we don't Rush we only pass ;)

12 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

21-12 Bills

There’s something here as strong as life
I know that it will reach you

But the Bills don't Rush ;)

RIP Neil

Edited by JMF2006
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Steve Evans said:

Greatest drummer in history

I got to meet him once in 1980 he lived around the corner from me in Port Dalhousie(suburb of St Catharines) and home of Lakeside Park :)

He is and was a very nice guy. :)

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's comical to pick the Chiefs? My pick has nothing to do with who I WANT to win, nor should it.

The Chiefs are favored, they're at home, they're getting players back, and they'll be 100% locked in on this game like they haven't been all season. That extra gear and reserve they have is going to come out. I think all of this talk of their one-score wins is going to end with a thud and they will leave no doubt about their superiority. The game will get away from the Bills, and that's okay this year. Lessons will be learned.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Haha. Ya I love the bills but I also try to be realistic and try not let the emotions get in the way in who I predict to win.