bills

Chiefs get 3 td 3 fg in 6 scoring drives

We score 5 TD in 5 drives this game.

Josh gets 3 td passing and our running game gets hot and scores 2 td 

Chiefs score TD late and cant get the ball back

Josh throws for 335 runs for 52

Singletary has a 100 yard rushing day

1 minute ago, Reader said:

To be fair, Vader chokes him because he refuses to consider the idea that they could lose.

What is this word "lose" you refer to?  It has been so long that I seemed to have forgotten what it even means.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

What is this word "lose" you refer to?  It has been so long that I seemed to have forgotten what it even means.  

Watched it and I stand corrected actually, Vader chokes Motti because Motti calls Vader's jedi powers useless.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

In fairness no one in the world saw Buffalo holding Baltimore to 3 points.

True, but literally no one with even half of a functioning brain saw the Ravens scoring 50 either. 

Edited by eball

34-20 buffalo rolls and no one saw it coming except bills mafia

34-13 part way through the 4th they get a late TD - bills show how KCs last 8 - no wins over 10 pts - was a legit concern

sane as their redzone woes.

you will see them get frustrated after driving the field a couple times in the first half and only getting three...Mahomes isn’t as mobile and gets pressure all day - jerry Hughes is a maniac with 2 sacks.  Milano gets one as well

taron Johnson gets a sneaky pick as they try to force a ball to kelce 

Tyreek gets some yards but not nearly what he normally gets.

bills shut down the run game 

Home field advantage and a difference making TE give KC the edge.  Bills will have to generate turnovers and excel in ST side to off set this. IMO.  My heart says Bills but the years of scar tissue on it says KC.  I hope and pray to be wrong.  Long day ahead

23 hours ago, Reader said:

Watched it and I stand corrected actually, Vader chokes Motti because Motti calls Vader's jedi powers useless.

I was obsessed with Star Wars as much as anyone on this planet in 1977 at age 6.  Saw it at the theatre with my mom and immediately wanted a model kit of an X-wing fighter, which I got the following year I believe.  Still have 1 painted engine from that kit in my possession!  

And yet, as I watch that clip, I can't be the only one who thinks Darth Vader looks absolutely ridiculous and kind of like something the costume crew whipped up in the garage on their lunch break.  LOL.  Definitely does NOT stand up to the test of time.  Darth borders on looking absurd if we are honest.  And yet he remains an icon of evil.  

🤔

• Like (+1) 1