PREDICT THE SCORE: 2020 AFC Championship Game - Bills at Chiefs

RiotAct

32 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

If you paid attention to chiefs board...

Chiefs 100

Bills 3. 

Man they are even more smug than the patriot fans. Basically no chance they lose. 

Can you really blame them for being confident though?

They are the defending SB champs who have had an amazing year, and they are at home.

To put it in perspective, this is the 5th page of the thread and only myself and I believe 3 other people picked the chiefs to win.

Can you only Imagine the predictions on this site if the bills were the defending champs, were coming off basically a 15-1 season, and they were at home?😂

• Like (+1) 2

I'm surprised by all the people predicting the Bills to put up 30+ points. The Chiefs have a pretty good defense that doesn't get nearly enough credit. 

For my predictions....

If Mahomes plays and is at least close to 100%

Chiefs 30

Bills 24

Without Mahomes or if he's really gimpy 

Bills 27

Chiefs 16

5 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

If you paid attention to chiefs board...

Chiefs 100

Bills 3. 

Man they are even more smug than the patriot fans. Basically no chance they lose. 

Thats with Mahomes resting until his eventual HOF imduction.

I haven't posted my prediction because I honestly have no idea who will win this one. I do think that daboll is gonna pull out all the stops this week though. I don't think it's coincidence that we haven't seen any gadgets the last 4 or 5 weeks, but I do think we see some this week. The other thing that scares me about the cheifs, is no matter how far behind they are in a game, they always dig themselves out of the hole