Pats fans jumping on Bills Wagon!

Pete

14 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This is an interesting phenomenon I'm noticing. I have a few friends who are Pats fans. Rather than feel any type of threat from the Bills current situation, they appear to be rooting for us.

Perhaps it's because so many of them are bandwagon fans and are just on to the next best thing.

Perhaps it's because they're not used to the Bills actually being good and they're in denial.

Perhaps they're simply in denial.

Either way, it will be fun to watch them slowly realize that their time is over 😃

Probably to stop the chiefs from having a dynasty to rival the pats...I think the pats only went back to back once

1 minute ago, teef said:

there is still one thing in this world that grosses me out...a western ny pats fan.  makes my skin crawl.

Same here. It just means they're a bandwagon front runner.

I've noticed a few of those same people are now Bills fans. I take every chance I get to mention that to their friends and significant others. Gotta watch out for people who have zero loyalty!

Real Patriots fans should be careful what they're wishing for.  

I remember the Patriots 1st Super Bowl run in 2001 I pulled for them.  A combination of them being the underdogs, them playing in very cold weather as well, I liked the Tom Brady story at the time, and I was tired of the Rams at the time.

I severely came to regret that years later!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think there a lot of fans bases pulling for the Bills. How could they not?

I can tell you here in NJ that Jets fans are the biggest Chiefs fans this week. They were Ravens fans last week and Colts fans before that.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

When the Cubs were down 3-1 a few years ago in the Series, I was still pulling for them even thought I am a  Braves fan.  How can you not cheer for teams like this?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Same here. It just means they're a bandwagon front runner.

I've noticed a few of those same people are now Bills fans. I take every chance I get to mention that to their friends and significant others. Gotta watch out for people who have zero loyalty!

i notice it among the younger 30s crowd.  my wife is that age, and so are her friends and their husbands.  a number of these guys are pats fans, all from the rochester area, and having no ties to new england.  my assumption is that when they got into football, the pats were the dominant team and it was an easy pick.  ultimate bandwagon.  the irritating thing is when we would have sunday parties to watch football, they'd all roll their eyes when they had to watch the bills...like it wasn't worth their time.  i don't want those disgusting freaks anywhere near this wagon.  they were born into it, and denied their roots.  ***** them and ***** their parents for not forcing them to be bills fans.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I can tell you here in NJ that Jets fans are the biggest Chiefs fans this week. They were Ravens fans last week and Colts fans before that.

I think there are a few fan bases that definitely hate us. Jets, Fins, Steelers... While Broncos, Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Bears fans are all in on the Bills wagon. 

The first time Pats started driving to the SB I was rooting for them.. Feeling good that the best team in the league beat us 2 times

Then after a while It got old

Then your done with them enough is enough

Then it turns into animosity with them

Then Animosity turned into the Hating of NE.

They are in stage one..  Just wait how they act when we hit stage 5 lol

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Yep.  The team is fun.  There isn't a primadona on it.  They come across as genuine.  They interview humbly and modestly.  And they kicked the snot out of NE on MNF.  And every fan base outside of NE wants to do that.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I did the same thing.

I cheered for Joe Namath against the Colts.

I was 10, it felt good. 

11 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Really? You'd think they'd hate the Chiefs because of LaVeon Bell. In terms of the Pats rooting for us, am sure has more do to with wanting Tom Brady to lose than actually see us win. 

33 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

from what I have seen, many want the Chiefs to lose more than the Bills to win.  Mahomes and the Chiefs somehow makes them feel threatened as far as their previous Patriots' dynasty goes.

This is it. I've heard a lot of fans talking about this. They feel no threat from the Bills because they spent 20 years kicking our asses. They don't like Mahomes and the way he's already being tagged as "one day potentially being the GOAT" which is stupidly premature!

I think a lot of them want Brady to get to the SB and beat Mahomes. A lot of them are as much Brady fans as they are Pats fans

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

All my friends who are fans from other teams are pulling for Buffalo.

Broncos, Steelers, Bears, Giants and even my good friend who is a Green Bay fan wants the Bills to win Sunday.

The Green Bay fan genuinely likes the Bills and it isn't about a "weaker" team he hopes to face.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Really? You'd think they'd hate the Chiefs because of LaVeon Bell. In terms of the Pats rooting for us, am sure has more do to with wanting Tom Brady to lose than actually see us win. 

Chiefs aren't a rival to them. The Bills are so I understand them not want the Bills to win. Plus its killing them seeing how Allen is one of the best QB's in the NFL while Darnold is close to bust territory for them.

• Agree 1