Josh Norman's Charity

BITE ME

I deleted that thread.  I don't want people to think I am accusing him of theft. I wasn't. I was accusing him of being a bad promoter of his charity and blaming Bills fans for his incompetence. Obviously I took offense to his retweet of a tweet insinuating Bills fans are virtue signalers.  The fact that a guy who has played one season with the Bills thinks he has a right to insult Bills fans is ridiculous.  Bills fans can give to whoever they want.  They shouldn't have to worry about a Bills player calling them out for not donating his charity. 

Apparently he is no better at promoting a charity than he is at stopping the run.

If you want to give here is a link.

https://starz24.org/#giving

derrick-henry-reveals-one-regret-vicious-josh.jpg

Edited by BITE ME
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

WHen I woke up today, just before i scratched my nails across the blackboard and licked some batteries as part of my normal morning routine, I thought to myself that I hoped there would be multiple threads today about Josh Norman's charity

thanks, now i have to go watch the Rosie O'Donnel Movie Marathon

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I deleted that thread.  I don't want people to think I am accusing him of theft. I wasn't. I was accusing him of being a bad promoter of his charity and blaming Bills fans for his incompetence. Obviously I took offense to his retweet of a tweet insinuating Bills fans are virtue signalers.  The fact that a guy who has played one season with the Bills thinks he has a right to insult Bills fans is ridiculous.  Bills fans can give to whoever they want.  They shouldn't have to worry about a Bills player calling them out for not donating his charity. 

Apparently he is no better at promoting a charity than he is at stopping the run.

I will never forgive you for deleting that train wreck before I could get my last post in.  Never.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, dorquemada said:

WHen I woke up today, just before i scratched my nails across the blackboard and licked some batteries as part of my normal morning routine, I thought to myself that I hoped there would be multiple threads today about Josh Norman's charity

thanks, now i have to go watch the Rosie O'Donnel Movie Marathon

I mean, "A league of Their Own" is excellent.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

OK, at least this time you give the link to the charity.  And that was an awful play by Norman in a poor game where he got "beaten like a drum" by AJ Brown all game.  Norman got deservedly Meme'd for it.

But in fairness to a good Pro Football Player who will have both his killer plays and his mistakes publicized, let's have some good Josh Norman highlights from this year.

Pick 6:

And his "Peanut Punch" to help Ice the Las Vegas game.  Waller successfully scraped Poyer who had only a handful of undershirt and the endzone in sight at the point where Norman forced and recovered the fumble

The whiff on the Henry tackle probably didn't change the game, and the Pick 6 on Tua was "insult to injury", but the Peanut Punch on Waller definitely changed the Raiders game.

Here we go.  Instead of "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" I give you..."ALTERNATIVE MEMES"

image.thumb.png.97a438632e2e2269250a07c199c4401e.png

image.thumb.png.9746402ea76d33cce612905b6d902cc4.png

We See You, Josh Norman!

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Kinda condescending,But on a positive note,It made me donate.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, at least this time you give the link to the charity.  And that was an awful play by Norman in a poor game where he got "beaten like a drum" by AJ Brown all game.  Norman got deservedly Meme'd for it.

That is Derrick Henry throwing Norman out of the way.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Norman has every right to be annoyed. Comes here less than a year ago with no prior connection to the city and puts effort into setting up a charity to help our community. 

Jackson, a player on another team, does absolutely nothing other than coming here and getting his a** kicked, and gets twice as much money in two days. For no reason. 

But hey, at least we got ESPNs attention. 

Thank you Josh.

Yes, people that want you to give them money so they can give the money away have every right to be annoyed.  😂

People asking for charitable donation have NO RIGHT to insult people for not giving to their charity. It is not their money. People have every right to give to whatever they want. Getting all upset and insinuating Bills fans are virtue signalers is disgusting.  Thousands and thousands of people gave and maybe a few dozen posted on social media about it.  

BTW, Josh Norman has Wegman's, Rich, and big business helping him. You know, the big businesses where we spend our money.

• Agree 1