He's back. WR Jake Kumerow signing to practice squad.

Process

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Typically, when you have a 28 yr old guy who's a "fringe" player as a WR and tall enough to play tight end, if he hasn't already gained 30 lbs and transitioned it's probably because his frame and metabolism won't allow this.

Man I wish my frame and metabolism wouldn't allow me to gain 30 pounds. HA!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atomicpwrd said:

If we make it to the Superbowl, maybe he can clue us in on the Packers.  🙂

Well, if McD, Daboll, Frazier, et al, can’t get a clue without Kumerow’s input, we have no chance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

one day we can all hope and dream for a game when Kumerow, Duke, and Antonio Williams will all be active and on the field at the same time. 

I haven't let the Martin Nance dream die just yet.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Typically, when you have a 28 yr old guy who's a "fringe" player as a WR and tall enough to play tight end, if he hasn't already gained 30 lbs and transitioned it's probably because his frame and metabolism won't allow this.

I wish my frame and metabolism wouldn't allow that!!!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He’s almost like having another athletic TE, I would probably try and transition him to that position. 

One that can block, get open, catch the ball and not fumble or pop it high into the air. Imagine. 

55 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Anybody else thinking he may have caught that TD Davis dropped in the end zone? 

I was thinking about that drop. I'm not sure he's experienced Humphrey's physical play before. It must be really distracting to have someone whacking hard at you while you stretch out for a tough catch. Diggs has the necessary concentration and, ironically, maybe Knox (who drops the easy ones). He's still a rookie. I hope he can adapt, because more physical play is coming his way.