Weather is the Bills kryptonite....

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

It's a no-brainer Terry needs to build a dome when it's time to replace Bills Stadium. We're not an in-the-trenches team anymore.

It seems unlikely that they'll dump a ton of money into the new one. 

A lot of soccer stadiums do the half-roof thing. A trend that never developed in the states, but seems applicable to Buffalo. It's cheaper, but still gives the fans some protection from the elements. I don't think temporary trends in how the team plays factor into the new stadium discussions.

30 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Bad games by the Bills (particularly Allen & the Offense) this year all were weather affected.

1. Tennessee - Rain & some wind

2. KC - Wind & Rain

3. NE Wind & scared to throw

4. Baltimore - High winds

So yes looking at the weather will be a daily pre-occupation.

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/mo/kansas-city/date/2021-1-24

Only 6 more days....

Nonsense. 

They won two of those.

And it was players missing and the defense not yet having rounded into shape that cost them the KC and Tennessee games.

• Like (+1) 3

I remember reading something about the Bills stadium and the wind back in the 90’s. The article said that because the stadium is recessed in the ground that the wind goes over the top of the stadium and just barely hits the tops of the goal posts. I remember being in the top area on the 50 yard line and I got blasted by the wind. I also remember being in the front row on a similar windy day in the visitors end zone and barely feeling any wind. The QB, Kicker and punter would probably be the best people to ask about the crazy wind in that stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

If Allen can teach himself the subtleties of throwing the football in that typical west-south westerly wind in Orchard Park (usually from November on)...it would be a huge home field advantage.  When the winds whip up like that it's usually going towards the tunnel end.   Those deeper passes need some touch because they carry.  He needs to throw very high, let the wind take it and allow the WR to run under it.  He can learn.

36 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Bad games by the Bills (particularly Allen & the Offense) this year all were weather affected.

2. KC - Wind & Rain

Only 6 more days....

Josh has improved his weaknesses every year.

Do you think he, Daboll and Diggs haven’t already discussed working on this?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

2. KC - Wind & Rain

Only 6 more days....

I’m thinking that maybe, just maybe, you might want to grab your partner and dosedo for a few days to take your mind off this for a bit, just sayin... 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

😮😮😮😮😮😮

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

2. KC - Wind & Rain

Only 6 more days....

Weather Sunday night in K.C.:

Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 34F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

giphy.gif

Edited by I am the egg man