Mark Ingram released

Sharky7337

3 minutes ago, foreboding said:

He seems a perfect compliment to motor and a heavy hauler if we do need to burn the game clock. Surprised we aren't kicking the tires.

Agreed.  I’d rather have Ingram than Freeman.  Maybe next week if we beat the chiefs. 

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

No fan of Bills football should want their team to keep signing running backs who have fallen off a cliff statistically.  

But here we are. 

1. He hasn't "fallen off a cliff" statistically.  He averaged 4.2 ypc.  He was just usurped by a younger, cheaper, more explosive option.

2. He's better than Freeman and Yeldon, and Moss is done for the year.  We are talking about signing a guy who ran for 1000 yards in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

No fan of Bills football should want their team to keep signing running backs who have fallen off a cliff statistically.  

But here we are. 

We want him to replace the lesser of the fallen off a cliff statistically RBs that we just signed.  Makes sense to me

On 1/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, eball said:

When the best running team in football doesn’t want you, it might be time to hang em up.

🤷‍♂️ I think your logic is backwards, my man.

Being cut from the best running team in football means you should definitely get an opportunity somewhere else. Being cut from the WORST running team, means youre the worst of the worst.

MI has a couple good years left in him. Would love to see him brought in.

• Agree 2