Mark Ingram released

Sharky7337

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He was almost done last year. 

Almost done?   He averaged 5.0 yards per carry on 200 carries last year!:lol:

He may have hit a wall this year........it comes at a RB fast........but we haven't really been privy to that because he has rarely played on a RB heavy team.

I'm not sure he's eligible to be signed but maybe CEH isn't going to make it back for the SB and the Chiefs reached out to his agent and got him released anticipating needing him.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Almost done?   He averaged 5.0 yards per carry on 200 carries last year!:lol:

He may have hit a wall this year........it comes at a RB fast........but we haven't really been privy to that because he has rarely played on a RB heavy team.

I'm not sure he's eligible to be signed but maybe CEH isn't going to make it back for the SB and the Chiefs reached out to his agent and got him released anticipating needing him.

They were starting to lower his important carries last year towards the end. He gave them everything he had. 
He had no burst left though. 
If it wasn’t Baltimore and a regular running team you think he hits those marks? Not knocking the guy he put it all on the field for them. 

32 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They were starting to lower his important carries last year towards the end. He gave them everything he had. 
He had no burst left though. 
If it wasn’t Baltimore and a regular running team you think he hits those marks? Not knocking the guy he put it all on the field for them. 

No, actually they weren’t lowering his carries. Look at his game logs.  He’s carries were consistent all season.  The only two games he had under 10 carries were complete blowouts.

he was pretty good last year.

Gus Edwards is pretty good.

JK Dobbins is better.

Lamar gets a ton of carries.  

no need for another RB.  

he may be slowing down, I dunno, I haven’t seen him play since he got hurt this year.  I would rather have him that Devonta Freeman regardless.  Dunno if he’s Elric let to be play though