Is Matt Milano the Bill's MVP

BITE ME

To me, offensive MVP is Allen 

Defensive MVP is Tre - people don't understand what it means to have him locking down his side at the level he does.  It allows Hyde and Poyer to take their play to the next level.

Milano is great - and a player I want on this team long term.  But he is 3rd or 4th on the MVP list just for the defense

• Like (+1) 1

It's not Milano. The easy an obvious answer is it is Josh.  

But could it be Diggs?  There is no doubt Josh Allen has carried this team.  But how much of that carry is because of Diggs?  It's the same system with mostly the same players.  How much of Allen's improvement is a direct result of Diggs?  What would Allen's numbers look like with Brown as the #1?

Allen has to hold MVP for the team. 
If I voted strictly defensive MVP I’m giving it to Poyer. I was skeptical of his extension and ok letting him walk. He played a phenomenal season this year though. Without a doubt in my mind his best season and I thought he made the biggest impact for us. 

• Agree 1

Man, you guys are a tough crowd! I actually liked the factoid (and Rounders clip).

I don't know if it's just correlation or cause-effect, but interesting nonetheless.

And, along w @Rc2catch, I would take Po as defensive mvp.

Edit: I see @mattynhalready used the correlation argument, so ignore my bs.

Edited by Dukestreetking
caught stealing
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It's not Milano. The easy an obvious answer is it is Josh.  

But could it be Diggs?  There is no doubt Josh Allen has carried this team.  But how much of that carry is because of Diggs?  It's the same system with mostly the same players.  How much of Allen's improvement is a direct result of Diggs?  What would Allen's numbers look like with Brown as the #1?

Whille I can't put Diggs over Allen iits a very compelling argument for Diggs as Buffalo's MVP.

3 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

I really like when the thread remains humerus and doesn't get to serious or offensive!!  This thread is on track to remain humerus!

*humorous*

*too serious*

humerus is a bone.

• Haha (+1) 3