Does anyone follow the bills mafia of Kazakhstan on Twitter?

Hebert19

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

A "Rabid Hawk"

Neighbor has been warned.

"I tell my neighbor this morning, stay away from me on Sunday. go to the mountains and sleep in the forest if need be. I will watch Buffalo and there will be a lot of screams! #BUFvsKC #GoBills #BillsMafia"

They didnt account for the time zone.  Game is on Monday morning in Kazakstan.

• 7 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, MJS said:

And why would they be mentioning the power of grizzly bears? Grizzlies are from North America. Not sure what kind of bear they have in Kazakhstan, but they aren't grizzlies.

They have bears for pets over there 

On 1/23/2021 at 12:33 PM, Hebert19 said:

let the potato vodka flow like the mighty Niagara River!  It's time for grizzly bear Josh Allen to claim the championship!  #BUFvsKC #BillsMafia #GoBills

Don’t forget the reflex of a Cobra 🐍 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:31 AM, MAJBobby said:

A "Rabid Hawk"

Neighbor has been warned.

"I tell my neighbor this morning, stay away from me on Sunday. go to the mountains and sleep in the forest if need be. I will watch Buffalo and there will be a lot of screams! #BUFvsKC #GoBills #BillsMafia"

Thank you for actually posting something I can click on to get there. Without a Twitter account it's tough to find something,

"today Aunt Svetlana, quite serious, comes up to me and asks me if I think that the mighty Josh Allen could lift and raise the whole house if he wanted to. I said yes, of course. What a stupid question."

6 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Meh….there are some genuinely funny Twitter uses who follow the Bills.  This isn’t one of them.  I don’t think it’s very funny 

I don't know.  "Ben Cheeseburger" is pretty funny to me.

"The greatest QB of all time, Ben Roethlisberger, will enter the garbage town of Buffalo and destroy Josh Allen.

"silence, wrong! Ben Cheeseburger should sit in a reclining chair and tell stories, not be a football player. Grizzly Bear Josh Allen will crush the Steel People!"

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, QB Bills said:

Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

So, you're saying the account is fake, and not true Kasak? I am disappoint.

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 2