Does anyone follow the bills mafia of Kazakhstan on Twitter?

Hebert19

14 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Holy ***** its funny. Its actually written in Russian but the translated stuff is so funny.   Example below.  Ha

"I am not worried about any teams or footballers who dare to oppose the mighty Buffalo.  Josh Allen has the power of at least 100 grizzly bears and cobra reflexes!  don't anger him.  #BALvsBUF #GoBills #BillsMafia"

Chuck Norris legend stuff going on over there ;)

8 hours ago, MJS said:

And why would they be mentioning the power of grizzly bears? Grizzlies are from North America. Not sure what kind of bear they have in Kazakhstan, but they aren't grizzlies.

They used to have Pandas......but they ate them ;) 

(Jk)

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, CSBill said:

The only reason I could find Kazakhstan on a globe is because I have a friend from there. Would never guess these good people know anything about American football. Good stuff.

Is this “friends” name Borat? 

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Nick Wright is one of the dumbest people on television. He has a brain like a donkey that was kicked by another donkey!"

That has to enter my repertoire. I gave an actual snort out loud when I read it. I read it again and found it even funnier the second time.

• Like (+1) 1

I was kicked off Twitter yesterday.

A Ravens fan called Allen and Bills fans that like him, racists. I said, you mean Bills fans that donated over 350 thousand to LJ's charity? Go punch yourself in the face.

Booted me.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Love this.  

Attention Kansasians, you only have a few days to cancel the game against the grizzly bear Josh Allen and the powerful Buffalo Bill.  you risk a great and eternal shame if you let this game play.  you will be crushed.  #BUFvsKC #GoBills #billsmafia @Chiefs

• Haha (+1) 4

On 1/19/2021 at 1:55 PM, Beast said:

A Ravens fan called Allen and Bills fans that like him, racists. I said, you mean Bills fans that donated over 350 thousand to LJ's charity? Go punch yourself in the face.

Booted me.

That surprises me a little.  I wonder if they have some kind of automatic boot for mention of what's considered violence

On 1/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, Beast said:

Booted me.

Don't how to emoji this one. If use "like" will you think it mean "yes, they should've kicked you off"?

Anyway, far from it. You brought up a "drop the mic" rejoinder. Rep points for you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

A "Rabid Hawk"

Neighbor has been warned.

"I tell my neighbor this morning, stay away from me on Sunday. go to the mountains and sleep in the forest if need be. I will watch Buffalo and there will be a lot of screams! #BUFvsKC #GoBills #BillsMafia"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/19/2021 at 5:29 AM, whatdrought said:

I don’t follow it, but I’ve seen it several times as it’s been retweeted by Bills media folk... the crazy thing is, when google asks if I want it translated, it translated it into Spanish so I get confused in two languages... I know I can adjust the translator and or google it directly, but at that point it just feels like I’m not supposed to know....

Somehow I can see you making your Ron icon's expression while doing that...

And then his Warning to KC

"Attention Kansasians, you only have a few days to cancel the game against the grizzly bear Josh Allen and the powerful Buffalo Bill. you risk a great and eternal shame if you let this game play. you will be crushed. #BUFvsKC #GoBills #billsmafia @Chiefs"

• Like (+1) 1