Does anyone follow the bills mafia of Kazakhstan on Twitter?

Hebert19

Holy ***** its funny. Its actually written in Russian but the translated stuff is so funny.   Example below.  Ha

"I am not worried about any teams or footballers who dare to oppose the mighty Buffalo.  Josh Allen has the power of at least 100 grizzly bears and cobra reflexes!  don't anger him.  #BALvsBUF #GoBills #BillsMafia"

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Holy ***** its funny. Its actually written in Russian but the translated stuff is so funny.   Example below.  Ha

"I am not worried about any teams or footballers who dare to oppose the mighty Buffalo.  Josh Allen has the power of at least 100 grizzly bears and cobra reflexes!  don't anger him.  #BALvsBUF #GoBills #BillsMafia"

Will now follow - easisest decision ever. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, CSBill said:

The only reason I could find Kazakhstan on a globe is because I have a friend from there. Would never guess these good people know anything about American football. Good stuff.

Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

49 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Yep my favorite Twitter follow 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t follow it, but I’ve seen it several times as it’s been retweeted by Bills media folk... the crazy thing is, when google asks if I want it translated, it translated it into Spanish so I get confused in two languages... I know I can adjust the translator and or google it directly, but at that point it just feels like I’m not supposed to know....

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, MJS said:

And why would they be mentioning the power of grizzly bears? Grizzlies are from North America. Not sure what kind of bear they have in Kazakhstan, but they aren't grizzlies.

They're both ursus arctos. Though there is a distinction between a grizz and a brown bear in alaska.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

This is fantastic. Just made post about this in other thread, via the good offices of @Captain_Quint.

I don't use the twitters for various reasons. So, if any followers see good stuff, please post.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t follow it, but I’ve seen it several times as it’s been retweeted by Bills media folk... the crazy thing is, when google asks if I want it translated, it translated it into Spanish so I get confused in two languages... I know I can adjust the translator and or google it directly, but at that point it just feels like I’m not supposed to know....

?? works for me ??

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

This is fantastic. Just made post about this in other thread, via the good offices of @Captain_Quint.

I don't use the twitters for various reasons. So, if any followers see good stuff, please post.

"Kansas City, enjoy a brief celebration. A grizzly bear comes to town to punch you in the face, his name is Josh Allen."

"The goofy media will once again spread propaganda and say that the mighty Buffalo team has no chance. they are like little children who think they know better than adults!"

"Nick Wright is one of the dumbest people on television. He has a brain like a donkey that was kicked by another donkey!"

"Strong Josh Allen and Diggs and the coaching staff play chess, and commentators do not know how to play checkers."

Somehow the need to translate from Russian seems to elevate the level of the the trash

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1