Report: Daboll will remain with Bills in 2021

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean those two places are kind of a circus act right now.

Odds are if you are looking for a coach your team is at least somewhat in disorder. But I do agree they seem to be extra out of order despite the Eagles being a traditionally well run team and the Texans have a franchise QB. 

Good for the Bills!  I hope it is good for Daboll too.  On the downside we might lose Frazier after Saturday's defensive beat down.

Hope they both get what they want but also hope they both stay as continuity is a GREAT thing!!!

Go BILLS!!!!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kwai San said:

Good for the Bills!  I hope it is good for Daboll too!  On the downside we might lose Frazier after Saturday's defensive beat down!!!

Hope they both get what they want but also hope they both stay as continuity is a GREAT thing!!!

Go BILLS!!!!

Win the big one and they can both go with my eternal blessing.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

Great news!

If Daboll's endgame is HC, I'm glad he's waiting for the right opportunity and not just jumping at the chance anywhere. 

Also, the longer Daboll is here, the more this becomes "Josh Allen's Offense".  We already know the plays are what he wants to run and that he has control of changing calls/protection at the line.  The more time Daboll is with Josh, as Josh gains experience, the easier the transition to a new OC will be. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 13

Honest Urb taking the Jax job threw a wrench into it for the guys who could choose to wait for a job that came with an elite young QB.    That left only LA and Houston........and with Watson maybe on the way out in Houston..........yeah, good decision to stay home in Buffalo if the LA job wasn't offered.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently not interested in the other two openings 

Fantastic news!!! Continuity is so important at this point...I think Dabs can build off what we did this year and be even more deadly in 2021...Lets face it...The Bills did most of this on Offense with no real running game. I think they should absolutely be a pass heavy team in the future. But just imagine complimenting that with an effective running game! The sky is the limit...😎

• Like (+1) 2

Is there anyone else who thinks this may have been weighing on Josh's mind a bit? I do. Not like overwhelming dread, but just a thought in the back of his mind. We know about the personal relationship these guys have off the field and how special it has been for each. I think we see Josh's best performance of the playoffs this week against KC now that he knows the jolly fat man is hanging in for at least another year. 

• Like (+1) 2