Mahomes passed all tests last night, appears to be pinched nerve, not a concussion

Albany,n.y.

Click click click click click click click click click click click click......

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Didnt Kelly get concussed pretty famously in SB27?

Edit: Looks like it was SB26. Doesnt remember 4th quarter. Even went to the wrong hotel after the game! wow

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/concussed-jim-kelly-went-back-to-wrong-hotel-after-super-bowl-xxvi-210746612.html

Crazy that I never even knew this was a thing. 

We know Colin is all about schtick, but he'd probably say this in a "normal" year as well.  The only reason games got rescheduled this season is for COVID.  That's it.  There is no precedent for rescheduling NFL games based upon a particular player's health.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Uh oh, I sense another Colin Cowherd Said Something About, Or That Might Affect, The Bills thread coming in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ....

Seriously, I know Cowherd desperately wants people to pay attention to him, but this might be the dumbest take ever. What is the standard for delaying a game to allow an injured player to return? Do we get to delay if Cole Beasley's knee doesn't respond as well as expected?

sarcasm dude 

Question

he’s been pumping Buffalo for months and all of a sudden he bails? 

Why?  

42 minutes ago, Figster said:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=15491771#post15491771

Poster from Chiefs forum who tried to chime in here on TBD

Are we avoiding posters from with an IP from out West? (Anyone who can answer the question) wondering minds want to know

Why would you invite posters from a forum that has a “tradition” of telling visiting fans to “die of AIDS?” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

While true in professional wrestling, boxing, and MMA, not so much in the NFL. To be the best in the NFL, you need to win a Super Bowl, against whatever team they field against you (injury or otherwise), under whatever circumstances the universe provides (strike year, pandemic, etc).

I dont care if they start Mahomes grandma. I hope Hughes ends her career on our way to a Lombardi trophy and won't ever feel bad about it.

It all counts as a Super Bowl win, and in a matter of weeks, no one will care or remember the details other than SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.

Did you really just fact check a Ric Flair quote??

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, chknwing334 said:

Why would you invite posters from a forum that has a “tradition” of telling visiting fans to “die of AIDS?” 

Been real nice to me actually,

After asking If I was gay, lol

No seriously, they've been great.

I just told them Buffalo is going after the QB and Mahomes should be backup playing at 80 %