Nice Job Cuomo

Irv

Watching Cuomo speak it’s hard not comparing him so favorably to Trump who can’t even speak rationally. Cuomo is a smart man, and Trump is such a dummy, remember that embarrassing presidential debate where Trump was basically screaming like a drunk dog

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Watching Cuomo speak it’s hard not comparing him so favorably to Trump who can’t even speak rationally. Cuomo is a smart man, and Trump is such a dummy, remember that embarrassing presidential debate where Trump was basically screaming like a drunk dog

yes he definitely speaks more eloquently than Trump, I’ll give you that.

50 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yes he definitely speaks more eloquently than Trump, I’ll give you that.

It’s a reflection of the intelligence behind the voice. Trump is what he is, an idiot. 

All the money he is raising off of the “stolen election” will  be pissed  away as he has done with all his other money. It’s funny that people think he is a good businessman, lol 😆 

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No surprise here - a gypsy could make a lot of cash if they were to follow you around with a crystal ball and predict your responses your so predictable which most here already know . 

Carry on .

1 hour ago, T master said:

No surprise here - a gypsy could make a lot of cash if they were to follow you around with a crystal ball and predict your responses your so predictable which most here already know . 

Carry on .

Yup, I see Trump as a know-nothing idiot. He is trash and I call it like I see it. 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:33 AM, Irv said:

Write another book about what a great job you've done with the pandemic.  Pathetic.

Cuomo.png

awful...  seems like everyone and their brother is wearing masks and going out and about less...  odd it’s worse than ever

the good news is based on the inoculation period this will be completely eradicated in 14 days from today, now we have a science believer. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

On 1/19/2021 at 8:25 AM, Tiberius said:

Yup, I see Trump as a know-nothing idiot. He is trash and I call it like I see it. 

You also see Joe as a genius because of his amazing track record of no accomplishments for 50 years, don't forget that part. 

• Haha (+1) 1