The Bills Collection of Offensive Weapons No One Else Wanted

jwhit34

4 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

The national narrative has been that Allen is succeeding because he's been surrounded by talent at the WR position.  The data I've assembled here would support the explanation that Allen has elevated the play of the receivers on his team.  Every receiver's production is up measurably from their production on previous teams.  

image.png.406a80b4428143129146b1095c64d256.png

I agree that we have a talented pool of receivers, but the main reason for Josh's success is the improved play of Josh Allen.

What does “Best” mean in this chart? 

16 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Yes sir. Didn't think of him. There is even a physical resemblance. Wish I could do a side-by-side, but I'd just torque it up.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef4e83f4ecbb3a870db64de40af5e8b7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5edace43519de48a2a046858a41fe893.jpeg

Who's the 'Charlie in the Box'? 
Touchdown Jesus? 🤔

"Nobody wants a 'Charlie in the Box'. 😕

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I swear to God, there is a certain type of Bills fan that absolutely DEMANDS a total lack of respect from everyone and everything around them!  They just can't function without it!

And there’s a certain type of fan who spent the last few years in every post he made ranting and raving about how how terrible Josh Allen is.  ☝🏼🏼🏼

Side note to OP. The pick we traded to Minnesota caught 88 passes for 1400 yards and 7 tds as a rookie.   

seems like a win win trade for both. 

Edited by Teddy KGB