Today we settle all family business...

eball

I believe the time is now to put to rest some of the more prominent “truths” that have been spoken, here and elsewhere, regarding the McDermott and Beane Bills.  Feel free to add to the list as you see fit.

• It was a colossal mistake not to draft Mahomes in 2017 that will forever haunt the franchise and McD’s legacy
  • McD is a defensive coach who wants to win games 17-13 and doesn’t understand offense
  • Beane doesn’t know how to evaluate offensive talent
  • Anyone can see Josh Allen won’t be a successful NFL QB because of his college stats
  • AcCuRacY for a QB can’t be improved
  • McD is Belichick’s b-i-t-c-h
  • McD can’t beat good teams
  • McD can’t win in the playoffs
  • ”The Process” is b.s. and culture doesn’t matter in the NFL
  • McD is a terrible game day coach
  • Diggs is a diva and Beane gave up too much

Edit:  forgot a big one:

• Daboll is a terrible OC

A common thread among these frequently uttered takes is the notion that players/coaches/GMs "are who they are" and are therefore incapable of growth, learning, and development.  It's a fatally flawed and pessimistic way of looking at humanity.

Time to unite as Bills Mafia behind this amazing team and organization, and recognize that many/most “hot takes” are just that.

Cheers and GO BILLS!!!

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 24

1 minute ago, eball said:

I believe the time is now to put to rest some of the more prominent “truths” that have been spoken, here and elsewhere, regarding the McDermott and Beane Bills.  Feel free to add to the list as you see fit.

• It was a colossal mistake not to draft Mahomes in 2017 that will forever haunt the franchise and McD’s legacy
  • McD is a defensive coach who wants to win games 17-13 and doesn’t understand offense
  • Anyone can see Josh Allen won’t be a successful NFL QB because of his college stats

Time to unite as Bills Mafia behind this amazing team and organization, and recognize that many/most “hot takes” are just that.

Cheers and GO BILLS!!!

Premature as we travel to KC and one man stands in our way?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 9
  • Haha (+1) 4

eball, you hit the nail on the head👍

There have been many dozens of knee jerk hot takes about the HC & GM, those threads and posts have made their authors look more than silly repeatedly.  As we have all certainly seen, the majority of that cohort has faded away as they very likely feel the embarrassment they have brought upon themselves. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Cheers and GO BILLS!!!

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The correct terminology would be McD is Brady’s B word. Belicheat is just a guy without Brady. 

I still feel like McD is always trying to revert back to playing it ultra safe. 

Cam Newton will make every coach look like just a guy. 

25 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Premature as we travel to KC and one man stands in our way?

Nah. If the Chefs win it doesn’t change my thinking...Tre White and Josh Allen were the perfect guys for Buffalo and Josh is only getting better. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 7

30 minutes ago, eball said:

Cheers and GO BILLS!!!

Will agree with all others, but year 1-3 there was no if's and or buts that he wanted to win games 17-13 and they were terrible on offense 30,29 & 24th.  I've also praised him for figuring it out this year.

The Process is Bull....  Good coaching, ethic and management.  

I'm a Toronto Raptors fan....  Thankfully I never had to hear the word Process.  Drives me crazy.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 4