If Mahomes doesn't play, the Bills will win but if Mahomes plays

DollaBills

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

We will be under dogs if PM plays

and

I am ok with that

I would much rather be underdogs and get 0 respect. Remember the seahawks game? Every single analyst picked Seattle. I want to come out swinging and give them no chance

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I doubt the NFL will let a concussion keep Mahomes from playing. He will magically be out of protocol by gameday.

They're saying it's more of having his breathing stopped than a concussion. Makes sense to me, honestly. I kept looking at all the replays and never saw a hard impact to the head.

I wouldn't mind if his ankle's still cranky, though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DollaBills said:

I would much rather be underdogs and get 0 respect. Remember the seahawks game? Every single analyst picked Seattle. I want to come out swinging and give them no chance

Like how everyone had the Ravens winning against the Bills.

FromPeter King’s FMIA:

“Kansas City’s last eight victories: 2, 4, 3, 6, 6, 3, 3, 5.”

PM had the kind of woozy concussion that was super visible. A bad look for him, and quite possibly a bad look for the NFL if he sails through protocol. 

Then there’s his toe... that’s gonna nag him. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

They're saying it's more of having his breathing stopped than a concussion. Makes sense to me, honestly. I kept looking at all the replays and never saw a hard impact to the head.

I wouldn't mind if his ankle's still cranky, though.

Yeah I've read this too. Hopefully he's all okay and will be cleared quickly so we can forget this and concentrate on the game

• Like (+1) 1

Doesn’t matter in the slightest. 

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DollaBills said:

at this point is that really a motivating factor? Winner goes to the Superbowl. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

at this point is that really a motivating factor? Winner goes to the Superbowl. 

There you go again.

It does give them extra motivation, the Bills relish making themselves out to be the underdogs, McDermott has said as much and Hughes just recently said the same thing.  They watch the TV “expert” talking heads and they use that as additional motivation to face their opponents.  Things aren’t nearly as linear as you believe them to be.

• Like (+1) 1