Lions to hire Dan Campbell

Reed83HOF

I literally just saw his press conference. My first thought was Mike Tice. Overly macho bull####, we're gonna rip your throats out and eat your children yadda yadda yadda. 

I've never heard him speak before and within ten seconds I thought "what a moron".  Maybe he'll be great but I'm so glad we don't have a coach like that. I still remember cringing at Rex's press conference when he was introduced as Bills coach

I've never visited a Lions forum but I think I might go and see what they think of the, erm, dude.

I do feel bad for Lions fans. We think we've had it bad, they've been insignificant for almost my entire time as a football fan, apart from a trip to the championship game behind Barry. I can't believe how consistently bad/mediocre they've been, year after year. They deserve a good team

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I literally just saw his press conference. My first thought was Mike Tice. Overly macho bull####, we're gonna rip your throats out and eat your children yadda yadda yadda. 

I've never heard him speak before and within ten seconds I thought "what a moron".  Maybe he'll be great but I'm so glad we don't have a coach like that. I still remember cringing at Rex's press conference when he was introduced as Bills coach

Really? You cringed at Rex's pc? I hated the hire and hated Rex but actually (and wrongly) started to like him and his being an entertainer at first, until he started to actually coach and then when he started to brag about stupid things like "we won the pre-season" or whatever it was.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is a trainwreck. I feel terrible for Detroit fans.

Agreed. I think we have a good sense of this because it's shockingly similar to the Rex Ryan "build a bully" BS.

Can't believe anyone bought into that from our side. Thank god we're past it.

I get knocked down! But I get up again! Then I'm gonna eat your knees for lunch!

He eats a Packer knee, he eats a Viking knee
He eats a Giants knee, he eats Chicago knee
He loses games that remind of Marinelli times
He loses games that remind him of Patricia times

(Oh Danny boy...Danny boy...Danny boy...)

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2