Chargers to Hire Brandon Staley as HC (not Daboll)

Reed83HOF

I’m ok with Daboll going or staying. 
I don’t think it’s a big drop off if he leaves, but I also like the idea of him adding onto what he’s started with the playbook this year. I’m just happy regardless of the outcome of our season. 

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Only the Eagles are left for Daboll it looks like...apparently they are rumored to be interested in him...

Eagles are in major Salary cap hell with a bust at QB who no one on the team likes and possibly lost all his confidence. Aging of players, Schwartz already left etc. they’re in the same boat as Houston

• Like (+1) 1

I know that a HC job in the NFL is one of the rarest opportunities in the world but I feel like both Daboll and Frazier would prefer to stick with the team they are on and keep winning over going to a team with a QB who wants out (texans and Philly).

Just now, The Wiz said:

I know that a HC job in the NFL is one of the rarest opportunities in the world but I feel like both Daboll and Frazier would prefer to stick with the team they are on and keep winning over going to a team with a QB who wants out (texans and Philly).

I am sure they don't want to get S-canned right away either - these 2 jobs are incredibly heavy lifts

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m surprised Rex isn’t begging for the Texans job. His blowhard personality might fit right in, in Texas. If nobody wants it, he’d probably be perfect. I’m sure he’d take anything 

Rex will most likely never be a HC again after the debacle with both the Jets and Bills. He’s a great DC but is not HC material. 

• Like (+1) 1